Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-08-2014, 11:35 AM   #21

I have a 2014 328TS with the euro chair option that came with a foot stool. It wasn't listed as a seperate option. Although I can get the drivers seat turned around, the steering wheel forces the seat back to be straight up and down. It's unusable like that. Hmmm...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Forest River Forums mobile app
States Camped: Illinois, Wisconsin, Iowa, Nebraska, South Dakota, Minnesota, Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Missouri, and Ontario CA.
swiseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 12:23 PM   #22

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you FL family for the instructions on turning the drivers seat! I tried like the dickens yesterday for 45 minutes trying to turn the drivers seat. Just got it done this morning. Thank you again!

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Forest River Forums mobile app
sdowning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 12:51 PM   #23

The Euro chair is listed as an option for all GTs.

Euro Recliner In Place of Barrel Chair (W/A)
Old 06-08-2014, 01:52 PM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by swiseman View Post
I have a 2014 328TS with the euro chair option that came with a foot stool. It wasn't listed as a seperate option. Although I can get the drivers seat turned around, the steering wheel forces the seat back to be straight up and down. It's unusable like that. Hmmm...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Forest River Forums mobile app

After the seat is fully around slide as far forward as it will go. I believe that is the lever on front of chair. Mine goes back in a reclined position. Probably 3 notches past vertical. Can't fully recline but definitely usable and with my ottoman comfortable.
Old 06-09-2014, 12:49 AM   #25

Yay! I'm glad that others found out how to spin the chairs around too! Came in handy last night to watch tv when it was too cold and windy to sit outside. Brrrrr.
We also figured out he euro chair reclines as well. I was laying on the couch, and the DH was in the chair. We have a little cube ottoman I bought from Kohls and the top flips over to a tray, so we did that and had a place for our snacks and adult beverages. Fun evening!
Thanks to everyone!
Garren
ChrisAndGarren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 06:24 AM   #26

I never could feel the 12 o'clock lever. I had to lay on the floor to reach it!!
Thanks, alparmer
Ol Poopypants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 06:13 PM   #27

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByForest River Forums1402355590.684497.jpg
Views:	248
Size:	700.9 KB
ID:	54807
It worked!! Thanks for the tips!!
Dijoeboss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 06:33 PM   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol Poopypants View Post
I never could feel the 12 o'clock lever. I had to lay on the floor to reach it!!
Thanks, alparmer
Glad you found it. It took me a little while to figure it out. I have to be honest, my seat is not boresighted. It has a couple degrees on the positive side while one zero. No biggie for me, I'm sure the installer had a good night before he bolted it in. LOL.
Old 06-16-2014, 09:02 PM   #29

On the 350 XL both chairs swivel. Drivers side is a bit tricky as you have to contend with the steering wheel.
SemperFi3088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 07:57 PM   #30

I removed the rock hard couch and moved the euro chair where the couch used to be. I also added a combination book case/end table where I can set my coffee while watching TV. The bookcase base stores my maps, road atlas and several books. The wife swivels the passenger seat and prefers it to the euro chair. We never have anyone travel with us in the MH (its our total getaway) and nobody would want to sleep on the blow up crummy pull out anyway). We got the 360 for the king bed and bath and half bath. I of course get the half bath. The Queen of the house gets the double sink vanity and covers every square inch of it with wifey stuff.
BillMFl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 08:40 PM   #31

Also remember to swivel the seat back to the front view in the reverse direction
It will spin 360 degrees but the wiring harness under the chair might object after a couple of spins
Passenger side is ok to spin as it has no power
gronotte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 10:31 PM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillMFl View Post
I removed the rock hard couch and moved the euro chair where the couch used to be. I also added a combination book case/end table where I can set my coffee while watching TV. The bookcase base stores my maps, road atlas and several books. The wife swivels the passenger seat and prefers it to the euro chair. We never have anyone travel with us in the MH (its our total getaway) and nobody would want to sleep on the blow up crummy pull out anyway). We got the 360 for the king bed and bath and half bath. I of course get the half bath. The Queen of the house gets the double sink vanity and covers every square inch of it with wifey stuff.
Any photos? Sounds cool. would love to see it.

Garren
Edgar & Carlos (felines)
RIP Sophie, the sweetest cat ever.
ChrisAndGarren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2016, 07:00 PM   #33

So here I am, 9 years into owning my 2007 Georgetown 359TS and I finally got the drivers side seat to rotate around. OMG Thank you for the post on how to do it.

The Hankster
2007 Georgetown XL 359TS
Hankster is offline   Reply With Quote