Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-09-2015, 03:16 PM   #61

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDK View Post
I am attending the Phoenix rally at the end of the month. Do to the crowd they are recommending generator extensions to exhaust fumes above the coach and I have yet to see anything I like. First of all, before it goes up it has to extend out beyond my dinette slide and strapping it to my coach is out of the question.....any suggestions out there?

WDK
nice rig
we have had ours since aug 2010 one of the first 280's your's must be 1 0f the last
brianj
take us
tncruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2015, 09:30 PM   #62
WDK

Quote:
Originally Posted by tncruiser View Post
nice rig
we have had ours since aug 2010 one of the first 280's your's must be 1 0f the last
brianj
....way cool....I have been looking for someone who could tell me how to get behind that TV in the bedroom. We like the size and perhaps did have our pick of the last two sold at the dealer. The one had a scratch on the counter top in the kitchen and they wanted to make us a deal on that and fix the counter ourselves but we said NO and they found us an upgraded model at one of their other locations. For the two of us and our big dog we are quite happy with it though upon retirement in a couple of years we may move up to a 35 footer and full time for a year or two until we find where we want to put down our final roots at.

WDK
WDK is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
generator