Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-18-2014, 10:12 PM   #1
Tater

Georgetown 350ts

Our local dealer is getting in a 2011 350ts on trade next week. Since I cant go look at it now I was wondering if anyone with this model could get me some measurements. The most important are the actual bunk size length and width. The couch length and the width of the kitchen floor space with the slide open. I appreciate any info you can supply as DW and I can't find one of these close enough to us to check out ourselves.
Philmore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 12:48 AM   #2

We are camping in our 2011 350TS right now at Fort Wilderness. I'll see if I packed a tape and post some measurements. Please double check a couple of items on the rig before purchase. We had to have factory repair on the headliner and fiberglass roof. The glue came loose on headliner and the roof bubbled and cracked in places. Was not charged for either repair; but you are without it for a few weeks for transport and repairs. This forum is full of great experiences and suggestions, so read through as much as possible.
powellmj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 03:45 PM   #3

Bunk: 32" x 73"
Couch: 67"
Kitchen Floor: 60" from stove to base of slide under dinette, which seems to be widest spot.
FYI, we love ours!
Good Luck!

Rudy - 10 year old long haired dachshund, RIP
2011 Georgetown 350TS
2013 Chevrolet Equinox toad
RudysWorld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2014, 09:00 PM   #4
Tim & Lisa Trempert

I don't have the measurements, but we LOVE ours. I would suggest a very thorough inspection. Some things to check...my laminate on the outside was coming unglued from the bottoms of the slides and was very wavy. You can easily see it if you look down the side of the coach with the slides closed. It was an expensive repair because they had to rip off the painted strips to install bolts all along the bottom of each slide and then put on new strips and paint them all 3 colors. Make sure the batteries check good - batteries plus or a good dealer can check them. Look inside each overhead cabinet for any water leaks, bubbling, etc. Check the jacks and slides - level several times and move the slides in/out several times. Check for leaks under the coach. Check the stairs to make sure they are solid when out and that they go in/out OK with no grinding. Check the water heater panel and make sure it is flush with the outside of the coach. Make sure the main door opens/closes/locks well without sticking. Check the roof as already explained above. See if the Ford 5 year/60K mile chassis warranty is transferable. Check all appliances - propane system can be validated at the same time. The list could go on and on, but these seem to be the common issues you may find on a Georgetown. Don't mean to scare you off - all motorhomes have issues. The great thing is that with a forum like this you know ahead of time where the weak areas are.
Old 03-01-2014, 10:42 PM   #5
Tater

Thumbs up

Thanks for all the feedback folks it was very helpful. Unfortunately the unit was sold before we could get there to look it over. But I found another one a little bit older '09 which I hope to go look at this week. I will keep all the inspection pointers fresh in my mind.
Philmore is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
georgetown, georgetown 350ts