Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-01-2017, 09:59 AM   #1

Georgetown 351DS Questions...

Hi,
Have a few questions, on my Georgetown 364...

Ice Maker... how do I get that working? I have opened up the water under the sink and have checked the valve outside under RV... open as well?

Water Pump to use fresh water... do you just fill up the tank and turn on the water pump? And can you, should u use while driving?

Awning, can you strap this down so you down have a wind gust break it? And if you adjust the arms, do you have to put back to normal spot when you roll up?

Antenna booster... how do you know if it's working? I know there is a green light above the passenger seat compartment... if that's green is it working or do I need to hit another button? Seems like I'm having a tough time getting anything from the antenna?

Thanks for taking the time.
philthy99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2017, 10:13 AM   #2

Typically, the coax connection/ antenna boost button is in a compartment behind where a TV is installed. The antenna boost is for using the antenna and thus the green light. To make the cable connection, that light must be off.
Schvarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2017, 10:14 AM   #3
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by philthy99 View Post
Hi,
Have a few questions, on my Georgetown 364...

Ice Maker... how do I get that working? I have opened up the water under the sink and have checked the valve outside under RV... open as well?I'm not sure what valve you are opening under the RV,
but the only valve that opens the water for the fridge is under the sink.
There is a button on the door menu that will also turn on ice (I think)

Water Pump to use fresh water... do you just fill up the tank and turn on the water pump? And can you, should u use while driving?
Yes and you can leave the water pump on all the time, even if hooked up to city water.

Awning, can you strap this down so you down have a wind gust break it? And if you adjust the arms, do you have to put back to normal spot when you roll up?
Get a set of awning poles from Turbs. If you do a search, you'll find it easily

Antenna booster... how do you know if it's working? I know there is a green light above the passenger seat compartment... if that's green is it working or do I need to hit another button? Seems like I'm having a tough time getting anything from the antenna?
Make sure the booster above the passenger seat is on and turn on the strength indicator at the antenna, also make sure the selection switch (above pass. seat) is set for "antenna".

Thanks for taking the time.
Hope this helps
AquaMan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
georgetown