Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-10-2012, 05:21 PM   #1
Phat Phrog Stunt Crew

Georgetown 351ds Slides

Can anyone tell me who manufactured the Cable slide controls on the 2012 351ds. I have tried FR and them seem to think I have Lippert Hydraulic slides.

This is not the Case...I have Cable slides. The coach did not have any manuals on the slides when I purchased new in July. I would like to get a manual to know what I am dealing with on a slide failure.

Thanks
awwall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 01:52 PM   #2

Slide-Out Owners Manuals Try this link. I do believe the Georgetown models use the Lippert System. They also have other products on the site. You are able to download their manuals and trouble shooting charts too. Hope this helps.
Coach 350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 11:52 PM   #3

If you think you have cable slide then it probably would be AccuSlide manufacturer. It is used for waredrobe slides and not room slides.
You never said what slide you are talking about. Are all your slides cable?

Here is a manual. Let me know if this is what you have.
If this is not what you have I have no idea. Why don't you take a few pictures and show us what you have.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf accuslide_service-manual.pdf (1.31 MB, 122 views)
Iggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 06:27 PM   #4

Why don't they just use HWH.
polkatronron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 07:28 PM   #5
Phat Phrog Stunt Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iggy View Post
If you think you have cable slide then it probably would be AccuSlide manufacturer. It is used for waredrobe slides and not room slides.
You never said what slide you are talking about. Are all your slides cable?

Here is a manual. Let me know if this is what you have.
If this is not what you have I have no idea. Why don't you take a few pictures and show us what you have.
Thanks Iggy I finally got confirmation from FR this week that they are indeed Accu Slides. Yes they are cable slides, both on the bedroom slide and living room slide. From reading the manual, I hope the Good Lord has mercy on me and I have no failures with the slide out. From what I can tell, you have to completely remove the Valance over the slide and use a flex shaft to turn the motor to retract it in case of a failure. I have looked and don't think I want to tackle this job.

In fact, I did not get the flex shaft when I picked up my coach in July. Since I did not know any better, I did not do a complete look through of the manuals and did not notice there was no manual. Hence, did not know about shaft. Called Accu-Slide and they say I have to go through a dealer to order one. What a bummer.
awwall is offline   Reply With Quote