Old 03-04-2015, 08:39 PM   #21

2xaround and anyone else that uses/owns a 364 - we have a 351 - some similarities to the the 364. We've always felt like we needed more inside storage.

We'd like to hear comments on internal and external storage please.

Also any comments on the newly repositioned TV. We put a pull out mount on our 351 wall mount. How is the viewing? Looks a bit smaller than the one in the 351.

Got a pretty good price just want to confirm that the new features and their usability

Old 03-04-2015, 08:47 PM   #22

Nice, we have a king size sealy bed that came in our 337, what a difference ! The bed in our RV is as comfortable as our king at home. I will never buy an RV with a queen again. It is a foot wider than a queen so space has to be sacrificed somewhere, either by having a tight bedroom or taking a foot out of the living area, especially if there are two baths. That seems to be popular on the new RV's ov a lot ov manufacturers.

Old 03-04-2015, 08:58 PM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigben View Post
2xaround and anyone else that uses/owns a 364 - we have a 351 - some similarities to the the 364. We've always felt like we needed more inside storage.

We'd like to hear comments on internal and external storage please.

Also any comments on the newly repositioned TV. We put a pull out mount on our 351 wall mount. How is the viewing? Looks a bit smaller than the one in the 351.

Got a pretty good price just want to confirm that the new features and their usability
Ours has been ordered, but hasn't arrived yet. In comparing the two at the RV show, the 364 seemed to have more inside storage while the 351 has more basement storage. The 2nd bath in the 364 has a cabinet that is full of storage space. The cabinet space has a washer/dryer hook-up, so that storage space would be lost if a washer/dryer was installed. I liked having the hook-ups as an option for the future, but for now I like knowing we have plenty of inside storage space.

I can't comment on the t.v. yet, but I personally like the cabinet location better than the side wall mount. We have 4 kids and they will easily be able to watch t.v. while we're travelling. The wall mount just didn't make sense to me from a travel standpoint.

Fantastic husband, 2 daughters, 2 foster sons and 3 pups
http://worldofweeks.com/
2xaround is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 08:58 PM   #24

We have only been out once for a couple of days Shakedown cruise just to flip all the switches. So far we feel we made a good purchase and will enjoy the unit immensely once the weather warms up. We live in East Tennessee and weather has been pretty bad since we took delivery. Anyway one of the issues I have is the King Jack TV antenna will only budge one notch only in one direction - I can't help but feel there is something that the dealer should have removed or loosen once they received it. I also have two of the outside storage bay doors that will not shut secured and lock - I had to use duct tape to make sure they would stay closed while moving the unit. Other than that all else seems okay. We have made 2 trips to Ikea already to load up on the organizer bars for the bathrooms, the kitchen area, and even one to mount on the side wall next to the drivers seat. We even mounted a couple of magnetic knife/utensil holders. As for the TV in the bedroom - they should have put it on a door like the kitchen for extra storage, as is a lot of dead space behind it right now. I found a few brackets in Ikea and intend to make a shelf to go across the top of the TV wide enough for the clock radio and a small wifi blue ray player. We are set and ready for the first few warm weekends to get out for a few days. Next the project is getting the Ford Fiesta we just purchased to be our dinghy set up. Been looking mostly at the Blue Ox stuff - does anyone have a preference as for the tow bar equipment? As for the TV in general we like the smaller respectable sizes verses some units with the huge tv's that pop up. We've had a teenager sleep in the bunk over the driving compartment so he really like how the tv swiveled over. Of course 5 TV's is nice, having one in each bunk, much better than the old simple dvd players, they are tv/dvd players. In this day and age it would have been nice to have it equipped with smart tv's or at least have that as an option, since we do most of our viewing via Netflicks, hence the need for a wifi blue ray in the bedroom.
Old 03-04-2015, 09:05 PM   #25

Jim G, that's interesting about the bed. The king does seem to be of good quality and sleeps well. As for space we would have much preferred a Queen with a side table for the ole CPAP. As it is have to lay it on the side of the bed and unplug and stow every time we bring the slide in. I have been playing with a few ideas of making shelves to fit in the corners and running an extension cord long enough to stay plugged in when the is in so I don't have to plug/unplug bedside chargers and such. At least until the king mattress needs replacing and we explore other options.
Old 03-04-2015, 09:06 PM   #26

On a side note, I'm new to the Forum, how do I set up a signature line on my posts?
Old 03-16-2015, 08:36 AM   #27

Looking at this really hard to gain the Washer/Dryer addition but the TV on the side is still a concern. How about it anybody that has experienced this? What is your take on putting on the side vs. on the wall? Thanks.
Old 03-16-2015, 08:42 AM   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by SternHappens View Post
On a side note, I'm new to the Forum, how do I set up a signature line on my posts?
Go to :user cp" above and then "edit signature" add signature and save.
Yamaha 3000iseb generator:Progressive Ind. EMS-HW30C : Eastern Ontario
Nights Camped: 2011(21) 2012(36) 2013 (17) 2014 (18) 2015 (18) 2016 (36) 2017 (32)
fonzie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2015, 08:59 AM   #29
toolman_57

Other than driving it home, haven't been out yet--first trip set for April 9th. I've been reading the forums and prepping for the first trip--installed my progressive surge protector yesterday, pulled out the top bunk so my 89 YO "kid" has a comfortable and easy to access place to sleep. I still need to install my electric brake controller and the various bathroom bars.

As far as the TV/cabinet goes--here are my issues/complaints:
1. Very hard to overcome the magnets--my wife won't be able to open the door by herself--let alone my 89 YO m-i-l (may remove one of the magnets or add some "insulation"
2. Only one power connector in the cabinet--I ordered the dish equipment: (211z) and wineguard x1 equipment and will need add a power strip.
3. No HDMI connector from the overhead bin in the front (where the cable, sat, antenna switch resides)--otherwise would plan to put the 211z up there.
4. Will need to run a cable from the front bin to the tv cabinet so that I can have both the satellite dish feed and the antenna feed for the 211z.
5. Not making use of the 2000w inverter (residential fridge) to power either the TV cabinet or the front bin. So...TV down the road will require the generator set running. I ran an extension cord around the outside to test the inverter to see if it would power the tv--works very well. So I'll probably run a power cord under the kitchen cabinets so that I can plug the TV/equipment into the inverter when I don't need the generator running for other reasons.
6. I do like the placement of the TV and since this is my first MH, I'm not already "spoiled" by having a 42/50 TV to compare it to.
Old 03-16-2015, 09:29 AM   #30

Thanks Toolman. Can it be seen from the driver seat without moving it?

Tags
georgetown