Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-13-2013, 07:39 PM   #1

Georgetown 391ts UFO chassis gas pusher

Does anyone know how make 391 UFO gas pushers wre made and what kink of problems they have had. My UFO has been a nightmare from day one. And UFO has been very difficult to deal with and nowmtheynhabe refused to do anything to fix my RV. my RV has spent at leat 2 years in and out of the shop and every time its in the shop it is there for at least 3 months? So I am trying to get information to see if anyone else has had the same problems.
Gatorgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 11:39 PM   #2

I've had my 2007 391 for over three years now and just got back from a 1,000 mile trip. I've replaced the water pump, lost the cover on the generator, replaced the airconditioner exterior cooling fan and had the shower J-trap crack. That's it. I'm not bothering to mention the few bulbs that have burned out, or the idiot stuff I've done making me replace the TV antenna.

The water pump irritated me cause I'm low miles but a frequent user so no excuse for a failure. The A/C fan could have been debris but it was a cheap and easy fix I did myself. The J-trap was a factory worker totally neglecting his job.

All my fixes took a day at the shop or a few hours by me. My mechanic has actually talked me out of some preventative maintenance I thought I should do. Workhorse really didn't give us the greatest p.m. schedule.

The first thing I would do is get a new shop immediately. Months in the shop doesn't sound very competent to me.

Tags
gas, georgetown