Old 06-03-2013, 02:10 PM   #1
Georgetown inferior to Terra??

I was just told by a Fleetwood salesman that while the Georgetown has nice trim and visual appeal inside, the Fleetwood Terra has better construction in the house, etc. I have always seen Terra as comparable to the Fiesta, and that they're both entry-level units. So was this just the usual salesman shuffle or is there any truth to this?

TheWanderers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 02:25 PM   #2
You are listening to a salesman? Any and all sales persons will tell you exactly what you want to hear, truth may not be important! Example: Will my F150 pull that 16k lb fifth wheel? Sales answer will be sure, no problem!

I'm not a butt head but when shopping for a big ticket item the sales person is always the enemy and I go in with guns a blazin'.

Having said all that, make your own evaluation. Read the forums for both models and see what owners are saying, find the floor plan that you like, ask the sales price and offer 35% less and hold your ground and see what happens. You may be surprised.

2011 Georgetown 378TS in FireMist
2013 Jeep Wrangler Toad
Kirby the Old Dog, passed but still in our hearts
Max E. Dog, the new pup
Eureka the Old Cat, still hangin' on
Lostdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 04:14 PM   #3
Good answer lost dog
jojo bamboo is offline   Reply With Quote