Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-23-2014, 10:57 PM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarrenK View Post
Six Pack,
We've got a '14 329TS, and we couldn't be happier. The handling wasn't great until I adjusted the tire pressure to 92PSI all around. We had a few pieces of cabinet trim come loose (added some more glue and finishing nails), a headlight fell out (search for my post about it), but nothing major, and FR was very responsive and backed the product 100%. We did have the dealer install a porcelain toilet instead of the original plastic, and a Kenwood DNX691HD in-dash GPS/stereo/DVD player instead of the original head unit. It still sounds terrible in the cab due to the fact that all of the speaker are in the rear in the living area. I plan on adding some speakers somewhere in the cab as others have done. Like I said, we couldn't be happier, and would definitely buy it again. You can't beat the bang for the buck you get with a Georgetown.

Hey Darren, do you have a three camera setup hooked up to the Kenwood?

Rich
gasman94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2014, 01:50 PM   #22

No, Rich,
I have a separate screen for the 3 way camera system (the top one in the attached pic). I really wanted everything all in one unit, but I'm happy with the results the way it ended up. The dealer had a local stereo shop do the install, and they did a great job.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Dash.jpg
Views:	148
Size:	112.5 KB
ID:	67826  
DarrenK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2014, 01:59 PM   #23

Hey Darren. That looks nice. I am also thinking of going with a different monitor, but don't really know where to put it in the Berk that would give a nice, clean look like you have with yours. I like the Jensen radio that I have in there, but am a little suspect of the audio components that they use. I may have my bar set too high for what I can achieve with the acoustics of the coach.

Rich
gasman94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2014, 08:53 PM   #24

Six Pack - once again. We are on the first week of our next 8 weeks in our 351DS. I've said this before but I gotta say it again. WOW - I made the Cheap Handling Fix and inflated the tires to 92PSI a few weeks back and today after driving about 230 miles on interstate at about 65-70 MPH, pulling our '13 Explorer with high winds, all sorts of tractor trailers - easy peasy!!!

The V10 never strained - no wanders - not much suck and push from the tractor trailers - a real easy drive. We paid $2.03 for gas, got about 7-8 mpg it isn't a pusher but it cost a LOT less to operate and drive easy.

The 335 is the same chassis but the box is about a foot shorter.

Good luck

Tags
georgetown