Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-30-2013, 01:22 AM   #21

dear mike 44460,we really don't complain about every thing we are just giving people a heads up on things before they go on vacation,this forum is about letting people know about things going on about there motor homes and not complaining.it has helped a lot of us and me also.dont be negative. Pete
petey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 09:11 AM   #22

My RV repair shop fixed that issue too. Btw, keep an eye on the wtr htr cover with the little circle clip. After washing the rig and taking off, I discovered the door had fallen off during the trip. Had to buy a new one for $37 but to match the paint that will cost another $200. The dealer quoted $310. Gotcha.
MattM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 11:37 AM   #23

MattM, get the paint code and spray it with dupli color. Prime it first, paint it then clear it. Easy fix.
370xl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 12:58 PM   #24

Water Hearter Sag

Well looks like they still have issues with the water heater, picked up my new 2014 360 manufactured in April, 14 and went 25 miles home and the water heater panel is sticking out over 1/2 inch at the bottom.
Will be back for repairs on Tuesday. On the up side that is the only issue I have with it after the first 3 day outing.
This is my first class A after multiple 5th wheels, jeez it sure is easy to park!!!

Bill
Billr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 03:14 PM   #25
CLASS "A" Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billr View Post
Well looks like they still have issues with the water heater, picked up my new 2014 360 manufactured in April, 14 and went 25 miles home and the water heater panel is sticking out over 1/2 inch at the bottom.
Will be back for repairs on Tuesday. On the up side that is the only issue I have with it after the first 3 day outing.
This is my first class A after multiple 5th wheels, jeez it sure is easy to park!!!

Bill
to the Forums Bill. Sorry to hear you're dealing with this issue after FR was advised by I'm sure more people than me but still keep cutting corners. It can't cost them that much to do the support properly. Hard to believe they think an 1/8" of plastic that's not reinforced isn't going to flex with 10 gallons of water and the weight of the tank as you travel down the road.

2007 Georgetown 370TS
aka - RAYNMKR

Driver: Charlie
Navigator: Sheri
cfsoistman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 12:29 PM   #26

Seems they havent learned anything. 2014 with the same issue. O and Mike you forgot a $. This is not a little problem.
ef2080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 09:51 PM   #27

Thanks, I have a 2012 doing the same thing, I removed the metal brackets and replaced the screws with bolts, if that dows not work I will dig deeper
Jim G is offline   Reply With Quote