Just completed 1st trip in our new 369DS. Quite a few quality control issues uncovered, some just normal RV stuff, some a little more concerning. Overall, generally happy with the floor plan and build quality.
Here are the minor issues:
- That back tank issue mentioned is a big one. Don't understand why the most-used tank connection is in a box. I did figure out how to get my sewer pipe though the drain hole, but it is a pain and should not have been configured that way.
- Shower door not caulked. Not even a little. Flooded bathroom on first shower. Ran to Lowes for caulk. Not what I expected for a new RV, but not the end of the world either.
- Generator issues - seems like heat and/or load issues. Still trying to figure it out. Could move to "major" problems list if problem isn't understood and/or resolved.
- Many (most) of the cabinet doors are hung crooked and/or don't latch properly. Looks like cabinet installer was drunk the day he did ours.
- Floors are ruined. See my floors thread, but basically, we will either have to tear out and replace the floors (by we, I mean FR), or live with the mess. It will probably not be second option. They look terrible.
- Have had re-occurring transmission problems. Little wrench on dash keeps coming on. When it does, transmission "skips/jolts" or just doesn't shift at all. Thought it was going to leave us on the side of I-95 this past weekend, but decided to limp to a Ford dealership 2 miles off the exit we were stopped at. Put it in gear to go to Ford while my wife was on the phone with Progressive (for towing and rental car options), and it worked fine - shifting as normal. This has happened twice in 1 month of ownership. Going to dealer/Ford for troubleshooting.