Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-31-2016, 03:30 AM   #21

You will find it, but they hide it well since you generally have no need to get to it. It will probably be tucked on the side of the compartment.

Good hunting. This is what it looks like. http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/...L._SL1500_.jpg

2015 335DS
ScottBrownstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2016, 02:01 PM   #22
Fireman

Send a message via AIM to dutch
inverter

We have a 2013 Georgetown 378XL I just found mine, Yes the switch is by the door to push the button to switch to the inverter, My inverter was located on the left side of the door coming in on the top where there was a wood looking grating which is held on by two screws. Look for any wood grating that you can take off near the Fridg because the inverter needs air flow. Hope that helps with my two cents on this subject.
US Air Force Retire SMS
dutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2016, 04:11 PM   #23

Again, thanks to everyone for their help on this issue. After a lot of searching and trying everything, the dealer tech finally informed me today that there is a problem with the inverter connection, therefore even though the lights are on, (battery and inverter), the fridge will not operate when on the road. A real bummer on a new coach.
floridaharleys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2016, 04:39 PM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by floridaharleys View Post
Again, thanks to everyone for their help on this issue. After a lot of searching and trying everything, the dealer tech finally informed me today that there is a problem with the inverter connection, therefore even though the lights are on, (battery and inverter), the fridge will not operate when on the road. A real bummer on a new coach.

He did this after looking at the coach? Has to be a wiring error,perhaps the transfer switch. I would imaging a simple fix...

2015 335DS
ScottBrownstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2016, 07:28 PM   #25

I have had the same issue. My inverter is above the propane tank and the GFI on the inverter kept tripping when shore power is disconnected. Had a technician come look at it and of course it started working when he looked at it. It worked perfectly yesterday when traveling 400 miles. One thing I did was remove the black panel so the technician could look at it, and never reinstalled it. Not sure if the black panel had anything to do with the GFI tripping, but I am going to leave it off, not to jinx it.
Old 04-04-2016, 10:16 AM   #26

so when your driving down the road you should see the temp readouts on the fridge showing temps of fridge and freezer if all is working correctly , is this correct , I noticed mine did not give the temps while driving but plugged in it does
boondocking fool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 10:52 AM   #27
Fireman

Send a message via AIM to dutch
That is correct.
US Air Force Retire SMS
dutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 03:03 PM   #28

If fridge is on the inverter whilst travelling, the temps should show.
360true is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
black, georgetown, inverter