Old 03-29-2016, 10:36 PM   #11

Yes on the inverter turned on. But, the screw off cap is a new one. I think I saw that tonite when I was taking a peek. Will look tomorrow morning. Is the reset in the propane tank area or the bathroom cabinet area? Sorry, but this one thing is on my highest priority. Thanks again.

Old 03-29-2016, 11:04 PM   #12

It is actually on the inverter itself.

Old 03-30-2016, 08:36 AM   #13

On my XL 377 it is behind the round screw off cap just above the propane tank. When you unscrew the cap you can shine a flashlight in the whole and see the inverter. You should be able to reach in and reset the inverter. Don't know why they didn't make that entire black panel above the propane tank one that could be opened with a latch. I am going to see if I can manufacture something for mine so I can access that compartment easily.
Old 03-30-2016, 12:51 PM   #14

On my 2016 XL 350TS, it is in the compartment where my 50AMP service ties in. Switcher on left and inverter on right. I guess it depends on the dealer, my walk-through included that spread across 2 days with the first day/night was a stay over to familiarize myself and then ask more questions the next day.
cmalberto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2016, 02:38 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darrens02 View Post
I have on my 2014, above the propane tank a round port hole. I screw off the cap to see my inverter. The plug is found through the bathroom cabinet, also with a screw off port hole.
Are you sure you have the inverter turned on? the remote can be found by the door.
x2

I have a 2015
borba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2016, 03:33 PM   #16

I have a 378XL 2015, the inverter is in the left rear cabinet. If you have a domestic frig you have to be plug into 15 /30 or 50 amp or use the generator. In the bathroom cabinet, front of the toilet, their is a cover on the wall that will give you excess to the water line and where it is plug into a outlet. Also on the wall in the bedroom on the rightside as you are facing forward at the bottom are two doors, one for fuses and their is one with all the circuit breakers, make sure that it is not trip.
Old 03-30-2016, 05:19 PM   #17

Thanks everyone. It amazes me how many different places to look for the Inverter. Spoke with Dealer today who swears the reset is above the propane take. As a matter of fact, he walked out to a similar Coach (model and year) to confirm. Unfortunately, FR is not making this easy simply b/c I cannot locate this reset. So frustrating... Anyways, I will keep the "glass half full" attitude and keep searching.
Old 03-30-2016, 09:26 PM   #18

Inverter switch

We have a 2016 378 tTS Xl.
The switch to turn on the inverter is on the left side panel when you come in the door. Same area where the light switch for the stairs etc are. Little black plastic square with a circle in it. tTouch it to turn on inverter it gows green when it is on
Old 03-30-2016, 10:32 PM   #19
toolman_57

The inverter on the 364tsf (2000W) has two three-pronged outlets and a power display panel on the front. Between the outlets there's a push-button switch (just like a typical outlet in a modern bathroom) to re-set the ground fault. The power display panel will show 115 volts regardless of whether the switch needs to be reset. The switch supports the two outlets and the power cable coming out the back of the inverter.

Here's the model that FR put in my 364: http://www.amazon.com/Xantrex-PROWat.../dp/B002LGEMOQ
Old 03-31-2016, 01:13 AM   #20

Just for reference. I found the Forest River Digital Reference Kit from the Apple Online Store a good source of information for those with Apple devices. I do not know if there an equivalent of for Android.

I check for manual information here first before I check my hard copy manuals that came with the Motorhome.

Dave

Dave & Michelle
2015 Georgetown 270SS
Calgary, Alberta

Tags
black, georgetown, inverter