Old 03-29-2016, 08:31 PM   #1

Georgetown XL Black Diamond - INVERTER Question

Lazydays Dealer in Florida provided no manual for our Coach. Asked FR for a manual (digital or hard copy). Received both and both are fairly useless since the generic content does not apply to our Coach. Really lazy of both companies to not provide a detailed manual and more than 15 minutes of training for a first time user.

Okay, my question. I would like to know where the inverter is on this coach to simply get the fridge to work while driving down the road. Any help would be appreciated.

378TS Model

Old 03-29-2016, 08:54 PM   #2

My bet is that it is in the basement under the reefer, but the location varies by coach design. There is an on/off inverter switch to the left of the stairs by the battery disconnect at floor level. If that is on and glows green and the reefer doesn't work, my bet is that the GFI outlet on the inverter is popped and need to be reset. First you have to find it!

2015 335DS
ScottBrownstein is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2016, 09:07 PM   #3

Thanks Scott. I do believe it is the GFI outlet. I simply cannot find the reset switch on this 2016 Beast. More importantly, I can't get a straight answer from FR.
Old 03-29-2016, 09:53 PM   #4

On the 378 2014 you will find the breaker reset on the inverter through a porthole above the program be tank located on the driver's side. Reach in and out is on the right side. That is if the inverter light inside does not go on.

Check the thread title inverter. Others with different by year coaches weigh in with their locations.
Old 03-29-2016, 10:01 PM   #5

After reading posts from another forum on this subject, they had a similar answer for Coaches 2014 and older. I went back out tonite in the rain to check this area and I do not see reset in the propane bin. So perplexed and frustrated simply b/c I cannot use the Fridge when driving. Thanks for your input. I look forward to attending the August event to really get more intimate with this Coach. I do love it.
Old 03-29-2016, 10:08 PM   #6

Florida Harley.... Call LazyDays and ask for their 24 hour tech guru. I have called (Ken?) Several times and he has been right on every time.
Old 03-29-2016, 10:13 PM   #7

Great. I will do that tomorrow. So you're a Lazydays customer?
Old 03-29-2016, 10:14 PM   #8

Yes and happy to discuss off forum..... Just sent PM.
Old 03-29-2016, 10:24 PM   #9

I am dropping the Coach off at Lazydays from 4/16-4/30 to fix 17 items including a serious brake and tire pressure light problem. Detroit Ford had to get involved to provide Lazydays with a fix last week. Oh, and this is one is good, Lazydays gave us a FR manual for a 5th wheeler. We are heading up to Panama City for the weekend and hope to get through the trip without any new surprises. Will reach out to you at some point. Thanks for your posts.
Old 03-29-2016, 10:31 PM   #10

I have on my 2014, above the propane tank a round port hole. I screw off the cap to see my inverter. The plug is found through the bathroom cabinet, also with a screw off port hole.
Are you sure you have the inverter turned on? the remote can be found by the door.

Tags
black, georgetown, inverter