Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-15-2017, 06:28 AM   #1

Great customer service

Coming across I70 in Indiana has to be the roughest interstates in the US. With that being said, my rear roller shade in my 377ts broke the plastic clips that hold the shade in the bracket. I called Irvine Shade & Door in Elkhart and told the. What happened and ask if I could order two new brackets. The lady told me she would send me some free. I got the package today and it had four new brackets in it. Thank you for standing behind your product.
Old 10-15-2017, 06:41 AM   #2

Good customer service buys the company far more than the expense of providing it. I guess I am old fashion, but I still do business with businesses that provide good customer service even if it cost me a few dollars more initially. Things have changed so much, which I guess is a good thing, but now when we stop at the gas station, we interact with a machine and that is all the interaction we get. We can go to the grocery store, and the same thing if you use self checkout. Well, when I was a kid, the gas station was actually a very social place. I still remember having a flat on my bicycle. Don't know for sure what I was thinking, but I pushed it the station to get some air in the tire. As soon as I got there I was told if the tire lost all the air it needs to be patched. I was asked if I new how to patch it, which I said no. Well, before I left that day I got a really good lesson on how to remove and patch a tire. After that, I never had anyone else fix a flat on my bicycle. As a matter of fact, I started collecting tools at that point. My dad took me to Montgomery Wards, (Sears was another 20 mile away at that time). Believe it or now, I still have a complete "Power Craft" socket set from Montgomery Wards with a life time warranty, (I guess it will be a little hard to collect on that now).
Asrabbit is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
customer service, service