Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-19-2013, 10:33 PM   #1

GREAT Georgetown Customer Service..

I have talked about this in previous months but I must say that Forest River and our Georgetown warranty contacts
Steven Stombaugh, 574-206-7611 e-mail stombaugh@ForestRiver.com
and
April Conner, 574-206-7603, e-mail AConner@ForestRiverinc.com
have been doing an outstanding job solving our problems with our Georgetowns motorhomes.

In the past two years I have seen a total 180 degree change in stepping up to the plate and repairing our rigs.

Just recently my 2012 378TS had the issue of the bad triple LCI steps going bad and breaking. April kept in contact with me and just recently found a reliable RV dealer to do the replacement. The dealer wanted me to receive the steps and when they arrive then schedule my appointment. He will take care of the labor with Forest River directly.
It is this type of good customer service that will in the future help Forest River out and who knows may generate more sales.

You may disagree with me but I always look on the positive side of things and y hats off to Steven and April for an outstanding job!
Iggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 11:09 PM   #2

I am hoping for the same kind of service. The hydraulic lines for the slides and jacks became defective in just under two years and Lippert sent him nine new ones. He is trying to get Steve to cover the labor. Steve said he would discuss it with his boss. We shall see!!
buddyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 02:54 AM   #3

April rocks!

https://curban.smugmug.com/Urban-Fami...rgetown-351DSF
ChrisMSNT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 08:57 AM   #4

Steve does a great job. I've talked with him several times and he's done a great job at pulling strings to hook me up with service.
MGOBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 06:12 AM   #5

Good to hear! If you were to go to the Mercedes Benz dealer and bought one of their 120k dollar cars, I am sure you'll be treated like royalty from the day you buy it to the day you trade it in.

Wish I could say that about the dealer we got ours from? We were treaded as if we were buying a Yugo.
Old 10-25-2013, 06:14 PM   #6

What is the warranty period on hydraulic hoses? Lippert has sent new ones at no charge but so far Steve has not received the okay to cover the labor which ran $1,000! I took it back to the dealer before my two years was up.
buddyu is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
customer service, georgetown