Here are improvements I have made.
- Raised tray for more storage in the master bath.
- Holder for TV remote in bedroom.
- Lower hanger for shirts to make hanging/removing easier.
- Removed spice rack and built/installed drawers.
- Screen door opener - eliminates having to slide the little door while going outside.
- Chain on screen door so you don't have to reach so high.
- Replaced screen with clear plastic so we can open outside door with heat or AC on - lets a lot of light in and you don't feel so closed up.
- Moved this bracket on the bottom of the door to make open wider.
- Fixed my Driver's chair so that it would rotate.