Old 05-02-2016, 06:17 PM   #1

GT3 Questions

I just picked up my GT3 30x3 and have a few questions. Where is ladder for the electric bed over the cockpit? I have looked everywhere for one and can not find it. How does it attach to the bed? Also, is there an internal water filter as I can not find one. Thank you.

Old 05-03-2016, 08:31 AM   #2

The internal water filter should be in the "water closet" where you make all your water connections on the left side of the RV.
The ladder should be stored in one of the storage compartments or in the bed itself, or under the queen bed. if not check with the dealer, it may have been left out by the dealer.

Old 05-03-2016, 09:12 AM   #3

My bet is that the ladder is in the rear storage compartment held to the wall or ceiling with a strap, that is where mine is. Filter is right there by the sewage valves and water fill valves in the basement...as Chris said.

2015 335DS
ScottBrownstein is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2016, 03:49 PM   #4

Thanks for the suggestions but still did not find the ladder or water filter. The GTA model must be different. I contacted my salesman about the ladder. Maybe my model does not come with an internal water filter. I am also missing the bracket holder for the propane grill which the salesman is checking on. I love reading this forum and getting ideas. Thanks.
Old 05-05-2016, 03:59 PM   #5

Ladder

The ladder on my GT3 is located in the rear compartment on the drivers side. It is strapped to the ceiling of that compartment. The water filter is behind the panel in the compartment for your water fill. Hope this helps you out.
Old 05-10-2016, 09:32 AM   #6

I too just bought a GT3 30x3 in March. Our salesperson told us the power bunk do did not come with a ladder. Also there is no external water filter. I have bought one of the aftermarket ones.
Old 05-10-2016, 01:23 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by yensidcamper View Post
I too just bought a GT3 30x3 in March. Our salesperson told us the power bunk do did not come with a ladder. Also there is no external water filter. I have bought one of the aftermarket ones.

Thank you yensidcamper for your response. During our walk through the tech looked everywhere for the water filter and could not find it, and I also could not find it. I read on the FR3 forum that the newer ones did not have it either. I "assumed" there was a ladder so I did not ask during my walk through. I also called him and he is checking on it. My grand daughter was here this past weekend and we used a step ladder, but the problem is where to put it. We are doing our initial trip now and am sure I might have additional questions.
Old 05-10-2016, 07:20 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucknviv View Post
Thank you yensidcamper for your response. During our walk through the tech looked everywhere for the water filter and could not find it, and I also could not find it. I read on the FR3 forum that the newer ones did not have it either. I "assumed" there was a ladder so I did not ask during my walk through. I also called him and he is checking on it. My grand daughter was here this past weekend and we used a step ladder, but the problem is where to put it. We are doing our initial trip now and am sure I might have additional questions.
We bought a smallish step ladder for my 200 lb 16 year old son. We got it at a local Costco for $19.99 and it works perfectly. It stores between the back bed and the wall when we are traveling. When we are parked it stores around the front seats or on the bunk itself when not in use.
Old 05-13-2016, 07:15 AM   #9

Rubber Seals

Keep a watch out on the rear rubber seal on the front slide. It likes to come loose and slide down when retracting the slide.
Old 06-04-2016, 07:33 PM   #10

Hi, also own a gt3 30x3 I talked with travis bird at forest river Georgetown. He said the ladder is not included we have to buy our own. I don't believe the GT3 has a water filter at least not where the water connections are.