Old 01-04-2015, 10:07 PM   #11
My brother in law bought a "smart" tv but he's too dumb to know how to use it. His isn't very user friendly. I have a $90 Sony smart DVD player that is really easy to use connected to my 60" Samsung TV. Next I need to buy A Hyundai to drive. The wife bought an LG frig and a Samsung Ceramic top double oven range. Kimchee anybody? Seems like China, Korea and Japan have beat us at our own game. Germany too. Not much left that is made in USA. My socks and underwear were made in Malaysia and Vietnam. The new Ford transit vans are made in Turkey. Do we sell anything to these countries? I read in the newspaper that exports are a small part of our economy. And that are economy is mostly consumer based. But if we mostly buy from the rest of the world and only sell them a little bit where is the money coming from? Oh I might know. Be give it to them when we buy stuff and then they loan it back to us! That works great as long as we don't have to pay it all back. Hope I'm not still around when that bubble bursts. Truth is if we don't keep buying the world economy crashes. So maybe we never have to pay it back. Why doesn't deficit spending work for me? How come I have to always pay back when the government only has to print more money? Nobody explained all of this when I took Economics in college. Somebody changed the rules when I wasn't looking!

BillMFl is offline   Reply With Quote