Old 11-11-2013, 11:22 PM   #11
Hey Al P
Find the water feed line to the fridge and put 30 psi of air on it.
Run the fridge cool water line until air comes out.
Cycle the ice maker until the same happens. You need to get the water out.

The heat on the inside of the coach may not keep the lines and solenoids from freezing.

I hear it gets cold in Ohio.

Besides, you shouldn't pay for the electric to heat it all winter.

Your dealer should be able to get instructions from FR and tell you how to do it.

Contact April at FR she may give you them.

intercept is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 03:34 PM   #12
Happily Retired Member
Originally Posted by alparmmer View Post
I wish I had an outside access door. Not sure how it's bolted in, but it's solid in there and won't budge to slide it out. Besides, if I could slide it out, it will be a task getting to the inside of it since they are not made to be serviced regularly such as the dometics. Here is the exact model I have.

Frigidaire Gallery 22.6 Cu. Ft. French Door Counter-Depth Refrigerator
We have a 2013 378TS also with a fridgidare side by side. I left the fridge on so I could purge the water line with air at the door using a drinking glass. Then in our bathroom under the towel storage in front of the toilet is a white screw off access hole. Inside is the water shut off for the fridge. I shut off the water supply to the fridge so I would not send antifreeze thru the fridge, then shut the fridge off and removed the h20 filter inside the fridge. I hope it works.

Mickeystamper is offline   Reply With Quote

fridge, winter, winterize