From your original posting you said.........
we have a 2010 Georgetown 350 and tow a 2012 Honda CRV, we had a trickle charger installed to alleviate the battery dying on us, but the last few times we have towed about 8 hours we arrive at our destination disconnect the toad from the coach and in the am the battery on the car is dead, any ideas??
1. The trickle charger.......is this to plug into AC outlet? What good would this do for towing?
2. Does the trickle charger work somehow from power of the GT350?
3. You mention disconnecting from the coach. Is the car battery okay when you do this?
4. Do you disconnect every night? If so why?
5. If battery is dead in the am, I submit it must have been close to dead at night, and if not, there is SOMETHING still on, and draining the car battery.
6. Does the car battery give you any trouble when NOT associated with towing behind the motorhome any other time?