Old 07-27-2015, 08:52 AM   #11
The issue of FR not working on a item is not new, just like if you had a new home built and the fridge was installed in a cabinet and it needed to be service, the builder is not going to work on the fridge, but might need to remove it from cabinet to be serviced.
So in so much as I understand the issue you feel you are in , this in normal for all company's.

2010 Cedar Creek Silverback 35ts
2001 GMC 2500HD w/ Allison & 8.1
silverback 35ts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2015, 04:12 PM   #12
I Break Everything
Good Luck with the Dealer. We have the same fridge. Our ice maker went out. It was fixed easily. But Frigidaire had to do it. We had to talk to a few supervisors before it got worked out, but it did. Nothing got nasty, just took a while, the, "regulars" that answer for service can't help you.

The repair man that came out, Lucky for us it turns out based on your post, knew what he was doing. He brought multiple parts, asked me a few questions and he breathed a sigh of relief when he heard me say the water is working.

He said if the pump goes out, you have to pull the entire fridge. It takes two people were his exact words. He said he'd done it before and was glad he didn't have to with ours. He said Frigidaire is the party responsible, not the dealer.

2015 Georgetown Forest River 351DS MH
2008 Keystone Cougar 293SAB 5th Wheel
2007 Jay Flight 30.5RLS 5th Wheel
2006 Jay Flight 29BHS TT
mikel68 is offline   Reply With Quote