Old 09-09-2016, 02:48 PM   #11
Should I be Worried about this

Only on the upper driver's side. Late 2014 model 335. First time I checked and don't know if it is growing.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1-Windshield Molding.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	270.6 KB
ID:	119811  

2015 335DS
ScottBrownstein is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2016, 07:12 PM   #12
216 335dsf

Originally Posted by adrinkard View Post
Probably should have asked before we bought it, but we bought a 2016 Georgetown 335DS and wondering how everyone is enjoying theirs. What issues should I be on the look out for? We pick it up Thursday.
We've had ours since January and love it. No major problems to date and just finished driving our 2016 335 out from Colorado to FLA for a household move over 3 days. Staying in the MH while we wait for our mover to catch up and much prefer the bus to a hotel room. Enjoy!

2016 Georgetown 335 DSF
rblattman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2016, 07:08 AM   #13
We have had our 350ts for about a year. We live it . Just some minor issues. We go all over New England with it .
Jimmyjpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2016, 06:42 PM   #14
Thanks for all the input. Great info. We started our first full trip with it 4th today. Dollyed our vw bug behind us. So far we are living it, so easy to maneuver and set up compared to our 5th wheel.
I found the rattle today, it's the pull down window shade, now just need to find a solution.

adrinkard is offline   Reply With Quote