Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2016, 10:44 PM   #71
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 53
I worked with somebody who owns a shop
__________________

__________________
MakingWavesonLand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2016, 10:45 PM   #72
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 53
That does personalized ītems
__________________

__________________
MakingWavesonLand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2016, 12:35 AM   #73
Senior Member
 
ramair's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Texas
Posts: 622
We should get some ideas going I would be in for 2 shirts if we can get this moving.
__________________
Andrew & Donna Reyes
2012 Georgetown 378XL
2015 Ford Taurus
&
Our Baby Dachshund
Cammie
ramair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2016, 11:59 AM   #74
Senior Member
 
Iggy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Desert SW - Arizona
Posts: 6,037
OK Folks.
The original question in this thread was how many Georgetowns will be at the Annual FROG Rally in Goshen.
So far in this thread I have about 20 rigs but I'm sure their are more.
I'm sure FROG Bob will give us a tally shortly.

I still want to hold a Georgetown chat session for all owners that may have any questions about their Georgetown.
Bring a chair and whatever you want to drink.
We will let you know some how when and where it will be.
Hopefully at my rig if I get enough space around. Maybe FROG Bob will get me the same space I had last year. BOB?
__________________
2012 Georgetown XL - 378TS
Life is a journey, not a destination !

Iggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2016, 12:08 PM   #75
Senior Member
 
camaraderie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 1,479
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iggy View Post
OK Folks.
The original question in this thread was how many Georgetowns will be at the Annual FROG Rally in Goshen.
So far in this thread I have about 20 rigs but I'm sure their are more.
I'm sure FROG Bob will give us a tally shortly.

I still want to hold a Georgetown chat session for all owners that may have any questions about their Georgetown.
Bring a chair and whatever you want to drink.
We will let you know some how when and where it will be.
Hopefully at my rig if I get enough space around. Maybe FROG Bob will get me the same space I had last year. BOB?
Excellent...count me in! Maybe we could have a show and tell on the CHF?
__________________
________
Cam
2015 Georgetown 280DS
2014 Vespa LX150 2014 StellaAuto 125
camaraderie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2016, 12:23 PM   #76
Senior Member
 
Iggy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Desert SW - Arizona
Posts: 6,037
Quote:
Originally Posted by camaraderie View Post
Excellent...count me in! Maybe we could have a show and tell on the CHF?
For sure!
__________________
2012 Georgetown XL - 378TS
Life is a journey, not a destination !

Iggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2016, 09:18 PM   #77
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 14
What is the FROG Rally? Tell me about it if you don't mind.
__________________
Chuck Allan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2016, 09:20 PM   #78
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
AquaMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Ohio
Posts: 6,070
There are many FROG rallies, but the big one is the International rally in Goshen. You can read about it on the FROG website along with all the other rallies.


Sent from my iPhone using Forest River Forums
__________________
2016 Georgetown 364TS
Nights Camped
2014 - 56
2015 - 41
2016 - 81
AquaMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2016, 09:30 PM   #79
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,420
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck Allan View Post
What is the FROG Rally? Tell me about it if you don't mind.


http://www.forestriverfrog.com/
__________________
TURBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2016, 09:30 PM   #80
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 14
FRO

What does FROG stand for? Is it an acrostic for something?
__________________

__________________
Chuck Allan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
georgetown, frog

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by




ForestRiverForums.com is not in any way associated with Forest River, Inc. or its associated RV manufacturing divisions.

Our Communities

Our communities encompass many different hobbies and interests, but each one is built on friendly, intelligent membership.

» More about our Communities

Automotive Communities

Our Automotive communities encompass many different makes and models. From U.S. domestics to European Saloons.

» More about our Automotive Communities

Marine Communities

Our Marine websites focus on Cruising and Sailing Vessels, including forums and the largest cruising Wiki project on the web today.

» More about our Marine Communities


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:22 PM.