Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-24-2016, 09:35 PM   #81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck Allan View Post
What does FROG stand for? Is it an acrostic for something?
Forest River Owners Group...membership is free...go to the link & sign up to keep in the know! Forest River Owners Group - The official owner's group of Forest River RV, manufacturer of world-class recreational vehicles.
2019 Vespa Primavera 150's (pair)
camaraderie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2016, 06:09 AM   #82
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Forest River owners group

http://www.forestriverfrog.com/

2008 2500hd Duramax
2015 Columbus 320RS
2016 nights camped "0"
2015 nights camped "34"
TURBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2016, 09:54 AM   #83
Director, FROG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iggy View Post
OK Folks.
The original question in this thread was how many Georgetowns will be at the Annual FROG Rally in Goshen.
So far in this thread I have about 20 rigs but I'm sure their are more.
I'm sure FROG Bob will give us a tally shortly.

I still want to hold a Georgetown chat session for all owners that may have any questions about their Georgetown.
Bring a chair and whatever you want to drink.
We will let you know some how when and where it will be.
Hopefully at my rig if I get enough space around. Maybe FROG Bob will get me the same space I had last year. BOB?
I have to do a little bit of cleanup on the file to eliminate duplicates (some people signed up several times before going to the store to reserve a site, or signed up once to get a site and again to get tours), but it looks as if we have somewhere around 60 to 70 Georgetowns registered.

Haven't started working on site assignments yet, but a good way to do a Georgetown gathering might be to use one of the seminar pavilions.

Bob Byrne
Director, Forest River Owners' Group (FROG)
frog@forestriverinc.com
www.forestriverfrog.com
F.R.O.G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2016, 10:40 AM   #84

Quote:
Originally Posted by F.R.O.G. View Post
I have to do a little bit of cleanup on the file to eliminate duplicates (some people signed up several times before going to the store to reserve a site, or signed up once to get a site and again to get tours), but it looks as if we have somewhere around 60 to 70 Georgetowns registered.

Haven't started working on site assignments yet, but a good way to do a Georgetown gathering might be to use one of the seminar pavilions.
Sounds great Bob!
Pencil me in on the schedule for one of the pavilions.
Looks like you have again a great handle on this years rally.
See you all soon.
John
Iggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2016, 01:44 AM   #85

You know i'll help with anything you need Iggy, since we will be traveling together for 5 weeks before the rally.
&
Our Baby Dachshund
Cammie
ramair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2016, 09:06 AM   #86

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramair View Post
You know i'll help with anything you need Iggy, since we will be traveling together for 5 weeks before the rally.
Thanks Andrew
Old 04-29-2016, 11:09 AM   #87

OK Georgetown Owners.

We look like we have a great group of Georgetown owners coming to the rally this year. Many 1st timers and some they keep coming for years now.

Anyway, we are working on having a great Georgetown Seminar if all works out. I'm looking as a few way to approach this group gathering.

I have two ideas rolled around in my head.

1. I have a lesson plan that I will talk explain and talk about general systems in the Georgetown. Followed by an open forum that you can ask me or the group questions about the Georgetown.

2. Have a casual open forum and no specific subjects. This will take more time and maybe a few of these can be setup at my rig.
Bring your chairs, drink and spend some time just chatting and learning from each other.

The bottom line is we will have fun, make new friends and even learn something we didn't know before we came. Mandatory on Having Fun.

What does the Georgetown group think about this?
Old 04-29-2016, 11:30 AM   #88

Just give me a time and place and I look forward to your seminar. This will be our 2nd year and we want to catch a few more of the seminars. Since they only made 60 of the Georgetown GTX 3600's I'm hoping at least one more will show up this year.

Nights Out: 2010=104, 2011=118, 2012=96, 2013=114, 2014=120 & 2105=112
Flnomad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2016, 12:03 PM   #89

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flnomad View Post
Just give me a time and place and I look forward to your seminar. This will be our 2nd year and we want to catch a few more of the seminars. Since they only made 60 of the Georgetown GTX 3600's I'm hoping at least one more will show up this year.
After we get setup at the fairgrounds I plan on riding around and find all the Georgetown's and giving them a paper with the time and location.
Hopefully FROG Bob will be able to get me one of the pavilions.

NEED YOUR HELP IF YOU HAVE ONE.
Now does anyone have one of those portable PA systems?
This would be wonderful if someone who has one is able to bring it along.

John
Old 04-29-2016, 01:01 PM   #90

Iggy that would

be great to find everyone for a group discussion , would be great one step further for a factory rep be there also . We are registered also just before we left yuma Az.coming back to Iowa. This will be our second year going had great time and purchased a lot of items from vendors . We have a 2013 Georgetown xl and tow a Ford Taurus . I will wait till the vendor list to come out , we are wanting to look into getting awnings for the Windows on big slide. Have you ever seen vendors for this there such as carefree and A and E ? Thanks Iggy for keeping Bob in line
emptynest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2016, 01:08 PM   #91

Quote:
Originally Posted by emptynest View Post
be great to find everyone for a group discussion , would be great one step further for a factory rep be there also . We are registered also just before we left yuma Az.coming back to Iowa. This will be our second year going had great time and purchased a lot of items from vendors . We have a 2013 Georgetown xl and tow a Ford Taurus . I will wait till the vendor list to come out , we are wanting to look into getting awnings for the Windows on big slide. Have you ever seen vendors for this there such as carefree and A and E ? Thanks Iggy for keeping Bob in line
Emptynest I believe FROG Bob will have a vendors list online when it get finalized. I don't remember if they had a vendor for interior windows there.

Maybe FROG Bob will read your msg and say a word on the vendor list.
Old 04-29-2016, 01:12 PM   #92

So far we have 22 Georgetown's coming from this forum.
I'm sure their are more but they don't visit us here.
Old 04-29-2016, 01:36 PM   #93

Iggy

Maybe I wrote it wrong , looking for vendor that puts on and sales outside awnings for large slide. Ones that you can pull down or put up yourself to keep sun out little more , especially in AZ. Thanks again
emptynest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2016, 01:44 PM   #94

Quote:
Originally Posted by emptynest View Post
Maybe I wrote it wrong , looking for vendor that puts on and sales outside awnings for large slide. Ones that you can pull down or put up yourself to keep sun out little more , especially in AZ. Thanks again
They have no outside vendors that do any work at the rally.
You may find one that may sell you an awning but that's it as far as I know.
Forest River doesn't do it.
Old 04-29-2016, 05:33 PM   #95

Am also interested in window awning. Saw instructions on how to install. Didn't look too hard. Famous last words!!

2018 Georgetown 369DS
2017 Cherokee Trailhawk
DAB2014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2016, 12:21 PM   #96

We are looking forward to your seminar - also hope to join the group discussions/chats. Since this is our first time, we are not sure what to expect. Hopefully, we will learn from other 378TS owners. We love our Georgetown but always on the lookout for mods that suit our lifestyle. We may be parked with the Columbus Group as we are on their list of attendees (former Columbus owners) but not sure about that. We are just thrilled to get a ticket to the party!

Sent from my iPad using Forest River Forums
Journey14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2016, 02:35 PM   #97

Where and when is the Georgetown rally?
JerseyJerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2016, 02:42 PM   #98

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyJerry View Post
Some time during the week of the rally.
I will get the word out at the rally to all the Georgetown owners on when and where it will take place. If plans work out we will have it in one of the covered pavilions.

We are still looking to see if anyone can bring a portable PA system which would help.

See you at the rally!
Iggy
Old 05-01-2016, 02:43 PM   #99

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyJerry View Post
If you have a chance you should fill out your signature so when you leave a message we will know what rig you have.
Many of the users here need to do that. Helps a lot.
Thanks
Old 05-01-2016, 03:13 PM   #100
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

I'm sure Bob will make an announcement during the Sunday evening dinner when and where we can have a discussion group.

Sent from my iPhone using Forest River Forums
AquaMan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
georgetown, frog