Old 02-23-2014, 05:57 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrapperman View Post
Here is what I used
An iogear wireless HDMI transmitter/switch. Between the tv and fireplace.
I now have HD in the living room, bedroom and outside. It has 2 HDMI inputs one HDMI output and a wireless receiver for the bedroom.
I can switch between the receiver and blue ray player. The transmitter is in the tv cabinet.
The nice thing about the iogear is it has a IR blaster so you can operate your devices in the living room from the bedroom.
I bought mine a B&H Camera online for 188.00 including shipping. I just plugged it in and it worked with no issues.
I thought about running cable to the bedroom till I got underneath the coach and realized it would have taken me all day and then some to install it.
Attachment 46640
Attachment 46641
Attachment 46642

Good info wrapperman. Can you view different channels on two TV's at the same time? Will this work with a portable dome or does it require a rooftop dish?

Old 02-23-2014, 06:16 PM   #12

krazymace your first question, "Can you view two different channels". No, not on the model I bought but iogear does have a model that you can. You will need to search "IOGEAR wireless HDMI two different channels" and you may find it. If I come across it I will post or PM you. Your other question is the inputs to the unit come from the HDMI outputs of your units. ie... Satellite HD receiver, blue ray player, gaming console or other HDMI output.
My model is the GW3DHDKIT.
You may want to search YouTube videos for HDMI wireless switch. That is where I found my model. Great info on various models. Then search the internet for the cheapest price. Amazon and eBay were not the cheapest.
I have a Georgetown XL 378. And I can tell you what all I did to make everything work.
Let me know if you need any more info.

Old 02-23-2014, 08:10 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrapperman View Post
krazymace your first question, "Can you view two different channels". No, not on the model I bought but iogear does have a model that you can. You will need to search "IOGEAR wireless HDMI two different channels" and you may find it. If I come across it I will post or PM you. Your other question is the inputs to the unit come from the HDMI outputs of your units. ie... Satellite HD receiver, blue ray player, gaming console or other HDMI output.
My model is the GW3DHDKIT.
You may want to search YouTube videos for HDMI wireless switch. That is where I found my model. Great info on various models. Then search the internet for the cheapest price. Amazon and eBay were not the cheapest.
I have a Georgetown XL 378. And I can tell you what all I did to make everything work.
Let me know if you need any more info.

Thanks for your help

Tags
satellite