Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-24-2012, 07:46 PM   #1

hydrolic system

question: I had my hydrolic line fix and was ready to go tomorrow. We went to fill our 350 Georgetown 2012 with gas and found the line leaking again.I tighten the line and put hydrolic fluid in the motorhome. We went and started the motorhome up to look for a leak and seen none, but when we look at the lippert controls all the lights on the left side are blinking. Do not know why!! The on button will not come on nothing but all the lights on the left side blink. Does anyone know if there is a reset for the system ? Has anyone had this problem, really want to go tomorrow on our first trip. Thanks for your help in advance.
bojack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 10:24 AM   #2

Just this morning caught your note. All four LEDs left mean "latched out", due Low voltage or excess time on pump. Reset pushing all four direction buttons at the same time. Front, right etc. Hopefully you're already under way.
VinceU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 12:36 PM   #3

If that didn't help, have pump checked. Our problem started out that way and the pump ended up needing replacing. We have a brand new 350 and this happened on our first trip.
RLPurinton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 09:13 PM   #4

Thank you for your responses. Our 350 is back in the shop get two levelers replaced. Missed our first trip to Gettysburg and trying and hoping to go next week. We were latched out and we reset the unit but to no avail. the levelers leaked so bad-all the fluid came out. Our unit is new but we are having a few problems that are stoping us from doing anything.
Old 06-01-2012, 08:15 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by bojack
Thank you for your responses. Our 350 is back in the shop get two levelers replaced. Missed our first trip to Gettysburg and trying and hoping to go next week. We were latched out and we reset the unit but to no avail. the levelers leaked so bad-all the fluid came out. Our unit is new but we are having a few problems that are stoping us from doing anything.
That's crazy, just wondering, were the jacks extended for a lengthy time or on heavy slope? Just tying to figure why the seals would sail so early. My 378 was displayed at the dealer on heavy a slope, days after I took it, three Jacks started leaking. After 2 perfect camping weeks were lost last fall they were replaced. Always wondered if that storage caused the packing failure.

One sour note, the alarm correctly warned of a problem!
VinceU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 06:44 PM   #6

Never had the levers extended but once to see how to operate them. Other than that never used them, but will go out on first trip Monday--CAN NOT WAIT!!!!