Old 01-26-2015, 02:02 PM   #11
In the last three years we have had a ventless combo unit, a vented combo unit and stackable separates, in three different RVs that we have owned. The stackable separates with a vented dryer are our absolute first choice, they wash and dry very well. We find a vented combo is our second choice but it is quite slow to dry due to the size of the drum. We did not find the ventless combo unit dried well and used the campground laundry facilities instead. Whatever your choice, in our experience, the dryer must be vented.

Philip Rank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2015, 02:15 PM   #12
Come to Oregon and I will put the 4 1/2 inch hole for the vent in it for ya no charge.Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	103
Size:	168.4 KB
ID:	68874

My wife keeps saying I don't listen to her -Or something like that?...."My advice has no basis ,more reliable them my own meandering experience" Baz Luhrmann
2011 Sierra 355QBQ 1986 F350
Mojojojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2015, 01:18 AM   #13
We got a Haier apartment washer and dryer after we took out a westinghouse stacked combo that was vented. The combo could only wash or dry at a time which made for a long load turnaround. With the Haiers we can wash and dry at the same time. The dryer uses the same vent that the Westinghouse did. The washer on wheels and is able to go to the sink and hook to the faucet if you want. We just use it in the laundry closet and don't move it. The dryer was easy to install by hanging on the wall.
Reb Kitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2015, 09:03 AM   #14
We have the 328 and it is located next to the pantry. We didn't want the expense because we plan on trading up in two years. Read reviews on the combined washer dryers (There isn't enough room or stackables.) before you buy. We ended up with something called a Panda, which does the trick. Though the clothes aren't dry, they aren't dripping and we hung a rope in front of the coach as a clothesline. Voila, we have washed everything except we have learned that putting fuzzy things in probably isn't good for the grey tank. Panda Small Compact Portable Washing Machine(6-7lbs Capacity) with Spin Dryer: Appliances
Jo, Elliott, Cloey & Zoey (Havanese sisters)
Georgetown 2014 328TS; 2010 Toyota Corolla
JoanneL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2015, 05:41 PM   #15
Originally Posted by rwehba View Post
We have a splindtide vented and it still takes about 3hours for a small load

Sent from my iPad using Forest River Forums
Then you are packing it too full. Or your exhaust is plugged. We have the vented Splendide and it will dry two pair of jeans in 30 minutes.

2011 Georgetown 378TS in FireMist
2013 Jeep Wrangler Toad
Kirby the Old Dog, passed but still in our hearts
Max E. Dog, the new pup
Eureka the Old Cat, still hangin' on
Lostdog is offline   Reply With Quote