Congrats T&G on the upgrade to a Class A. If you didn't know the 378 TS is the most popular FR model they have int he Georgetown.
We have a vast knowledge base here on the Georgetown so ask your questions.
First you have to take a lot of pictures of everything and I mean everything. That way if you have a question you can use the pictures to tell us more. We like pictures.
So 25,000 km equals about 15,500 miles.
Things that I would suggest being it is used.
1. Oil and Filtter change
2. Check all tires for proper air
3. Maybe adding a few cans of injector cleaner on your next fillup before you take a trip.
4. Check for any hydraulic leaks from any of the levellers hoses and/or slides.
5. Make sure not to over fill the hydraulic holding tank under the steps.
This should be checked for full with all slides and leveller in and up.
Mark the tank level with a marker at full.
Also mark the level when all is out and down.
This way you can easily tell if you are losing any fluid.
6. Make sure the hot water tank valve is not in bypass mode. I suspect it may be if it was winterized. Do not turn on electric or gas to water heater until you are sure it is full of water.
If after driving on highway you have a problem keeping it stright down the road in calm weather you may consider Ford front end alignment. Many times front end alignment is all it is.
Good luck and ask any questions.
Are you going to Ontario for the FROG Rally June 30 - July 5?
Is that close to you