Old 05-13-2013, 04:16 PM   #1
Just Checked out the 2014 Georgetown 329DS

We spent some time at the dealership this past weekend looking at some "A" class MH's for a future upgrade and we found the Georgetown 329DS to be our favorite. Things we really liked about the 329 was:
* Spacious countertop
* U-shape dinnette
* Bathroom sink separate from bathroom
* Hideaway bunk over driver & passenger seat

I know there were some other reasons but we were there Friday so I have slept since then. We will be putting our MH up for sale when we return from our cross country trip in July and hopefully we can save some money over the winter to have a good downpayment for one in the spring of next year.

Does anyone have any feedback as to pros and cons of this model? I know this has only been out a short time but any feedback would be great.

Campfire RV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 09:47 AM   #2
CampFire, I don't own a 329 but I agree with you that you sure get a heck of alot of amenities on that rig for the money. Bunk over appears to be more suitable for a 10 year old vs. an adult though. Good Luck!

2011 Georgetown 330TS
RAV4 on MasterTow Dolly
sherman12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 11:19 AM   #3
We just purchased a 2013 351 with the over the cab bunk. 200 lbs capacity but the length and width are fine for an adult.
Cumming, GA
2013 Georgetown 351DSF
ChrisMSNT is offline   Reply With Quote