Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-23-2018, 07:42 PM   #1

Lake Magic

We have made two trips to Lake Magic,Orlando FL area once for two weeks in February and for two weeks the begging of April. This is a compliment and a not so compliment. First it's a nice park only eight miles from Disney, most have nice size lot's, two pools, tennis and a lot of activities. Rates not bad especially for that time of year. Now the bad, the first trip we were told at first we would have to move after week one then told we wouldn't. When we stopped to pay for second week we were told we needed to move to another sight and we only had fifteen minutes to change sights. We argued to no avail and went back to pack everything up and move. For some reason the slides came in very slow. I thought it was just part of my frustration. We moved to the sight they said, big down grade. We hooked up and had No cable and at the time my DVD player was not functioning. They fixed it the afternoon before we checked out. My slides barely came in,but that's another story. We headed home and a few days later I realized I left my circuit breaker on the post. A quick call with Evan a quicker response no we don't have it. I was wishing we hadn't booked the other two weeks before this all happened but our kids were coming to Disney and my brother was coming to visit from the snowy north so no cancelling.
Now the good we had our first spot back for this trip and I happened to ask one of the guys working in the park if he could check there maintenance shed to see if my unit might be there. He was happy to oblige, he came back about ten minutes later and he had it. My wife forgave me I thanked him very much for making my day and I was happy, happy, happy for two weeks. I'm glad he took the time unlike the person on the phone.
Rvlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2018, 08:04 AM   #2

Nice to hear you were able to get your property back, good for them!!!!
dblr is offline   Reply With Quote