Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-23-2015, 01:42 PM   #1
Major-Jim

LCI Electronic/Hydraulic Leveling & Slideout System

Anyone know the model number of the Lippert Components, Inc. (LCI) electronic/hydraulic leveling and slideout system used in the 2009 Georgetown 350 (bunk slide out model)? I have inserted a picture of my eternally leaky but completely functional unit. Back in 2010 the dealer tried to stop the leaking fluid, but it continues and I am tired of it. I am running tests to find likely leak sources, but I really need the operation and service manual or an exploded view from the illustrated parts manual. Neither LCI nor the dealer can share any info with me, so maybe someone on this forum can shed a little light on the LCI unit for auto 4 point leveling and 3 slideout control.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00543.jpg
Views:	1766
Size:	537.9 KB
ID:	77811  
Jim Sloan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2015, 07:33 PM   #2

Take a look at Iggy's attachment in post #6.

http://www.forestriverforums.com/for...der-82190.html

Here's a search I did on "orange hoses"
http://www.forestriverforums.com/for...archid=3740844
Old 05-23-2015, 08:46 PM   #3
Weekender

I have a copy of the Operation Manual and it has Elementary schematics of the operation. Also shows which hoses go where.
Now, by any chance are you the same Jim Sloan who used to work in Comm for MDAC? If so, we know each other.
Ford1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2015, 10:52 PM   #4

I have a similar issue on my 2009 379 XL.

Maybe the following info is useful.

Pump part number 414850.

I believe the (my) leak is originating from where the pump mounts to the manifold. I have spoken to LCI multiple times over the past month and the following is their suggestion:

"If the motor is still ok you can replace the coupler with a dual o-ring coupler. I’m guessing with the age of the coach your coupler has no o-rings on it now. The motor has three o-rings other than the coupler and if one is bad you can get an o-ring locally because we do not sell o-rings. If you purchase a new motor it will come with the 3 o-rings needed to install the motor."

"1.5 X .630 with two o-rings It is a sealed coupler for motorized uni-directional pumps. It is the only one we have for that pump"

I ordered the dual o-ring coupler ($25.00) and expect it this week. I also anticipate that I will have to clean the motor as I figure oil has made its way in.

During the rebuild I will also be replacing all of the blistered orange lines with new ones.
livingouradventure is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
hydraulic, leveling, slide, slide out