Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-02-2017, 01:21 PM   #1

LCI Hydraulic Leveling & Slideout System

Good Afternoon.

I need so help advice. I have a 2015 Georgetown XL and I have had issues with the Slides. I keep blowing out the hydraulic ram that moves the slide in and out. I have had one replaced already and just blown a different one and of course it leaks out all the fluid. I have only owned this unit for 1 year and this problem has happened twice. I have tried to contact Forest River and LCI on this issue and I have gotten now where.. I friend of mine has a 2015 Charleston and had the same issues and the place he takes his replaced every ram. What I'm trying to find out where the defect comes from. Is it the Rams or is it the Pump? If anyone can please assist please do.
Leshoyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2017, 05:09 PM   #2

I have a a 08 XL and my ram bent when I tried to close it. My repairman called LCI but the person he talked to had no idea what could of happened. We replaced it but no one we talked with identified the issue. I personally think it's the ram but I'm no mechanic. Let me know if you pin point it. Good luck.
Pkowski is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
hydraulic, leveling, slide