Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-04-2017, 02:33 PM   #1

lci leveling

My lci leveling doesn't work ,sometimes the lights come on other tines nothing. Tech at LCI said there is a reset on the "centering" board under the coach .I CANT FIND IT any suggestions I have a 2011 g town 280
thanks for any suggestions or ideas . I want to exhaust all possibilities before I find a repairman.
brianj
take us
tncruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2017, 09:33 PM   #2

lci leveling

In my previous 2014 coach which had a Lippert jack system I had to regularly reset the system. Had to press 2 buttons at the same time on the control pad. Don't remember the labels but it was the 2 lower ones on left side of pad, one above the other. On my current 2017 which also has Lippert to reset system you press all 4 diamond shapes at the same time. Hope this helps
Frank DeFeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2017, 01:05 PM   #3

Check the status lights on the control panel.
If it shows low power it may be a power or fuse problem.
Mine went dead once, after much time spent tracking the problem I found a loose wire on a solenoid. Also be sure your breaker is closed, it is usually on the frame next to the unit near the batteries and has a small lever that must be closed.
Jim G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 04:22 AM   #4

And the Wisdom Keeps On Coming! Thanks Again because I can see this issue coming soon also
Dennis King is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
leveling