Old 03-21-2016, 04:54 PM   #11

Mine failed also. Forest River quickly sent replacements. They are easy to do. Just take your time to determine how the fixture disassembles.

Old 03-21-2016, 05:50 PM   #12

Found them - they are pretty cheap -> ITC (69240-15-3K-DB) 4.5" Radiance LED Overhead Light/Spring Mount' by ITC - on Amazon...I pulled the bad one out - had website and part number.

cmalberto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2016, 08:56 PM   #13
7 Year Class A RV'er

They are complete replacement only. Seven of twenty of mine are out right now. Manufacturer had a bad bunch but I think it's more of a problem than they think. ITC is the maker and will warranty them after the first year runs out. FR will replace them in the first year. You can buy some brighter better quality fixtures on Amazon or FR will sell you the replacements for about $13 each. Talk to Isaac Montgomery.

Gigi, Poppy and Sadie Lady...On the road, but not full time!
conceptumator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2016, 04:14 PM   #14

Just replace the whole bulb/unit as it is to hard to find and get just the right led bulb, as for where to go and get the simple just order what ever you have from (LED light bulb, LED light bulbs for home use and cars) they should have any bulb you have that is already LED, or any you want to change.
Good luck and Happy Camping
silverback 35ts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2016, 05:04 PM   #15
7 Year Class A RV'er

As stated earlier, the LED fixtures provided do NOT have bulbs! The LEDs are fixed to a metal plate that is integrated into the fixture and cannot be replaced. Turn the frosted glass lens to remove it, then remove the two screws fastening it to the ceiling. Some are held in place with spring clips - watch those as they're really good at snapping fingers! What you're going to find us that all or part of the LEDs are not lit. If you touch them with your fingertip, sometimes they will light temporarily. Other times they either fall completely off or just turn to a white powder. They are defective. ITC, the manufacturer, is aware of the issue but likes to tell the public it's only a small portion. From what I can tell, it's just about all of them they sold! I have another month of my FR warranty, after which I plan to contact ITC and try to get them replaced. FR requires you to go through the dealer, and my dealer, Lazy Days in Seffner, FL, is beyond useless for anything, including simply requesting the replacement fixtures for me to install!

Gigi, Poppy and Sadie Lady...On the road, but not full time!
conceptumator is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
led, light