Old 07-14-2015, 10:15 AM   #11

Here is a link that I found posted on this forum i think. Before i found this video post i followed the instructions in the manual that i got from the LCI site where it mentions to unplug this black and white wire before manually retracting the jacks with a drill. It does not say anywhere that i could find in LCI manuals the suggestion to first unplug the black and white wire, then try doing the retract jacks from the control panel. After seeing this video i tried it and it worked for me. So now when i get to a site i plug this wire back in, lower my jacks and get it level, shut down the motor and then i unplug the wire. Then when time to leave i just use the retract all button on the control panel. Pain in the butt but at least easier than using a drill to retract the jacks.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/aT925E...feature=oembed

Old 07-14-2015, 05:33 PM   #12

Sorry for no update as I have not had a chance to get out do some more troubleshooting yet.
I can tell you in regards to the black and white wires my jacks wont go down to begin with. I did call LCI today and they need to know if the pump is attempting to run before they can tell me anything else. I hope to at least check that tonight.

Charleston SC
3 Boston Terriers, 1 Frenchie
Gonna miss you Toby. RIP
cjd10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2015, 12:29 PM   #13

Update;
So finally got a chance to get with my buddy and check under the MH to troubleshoot the jacks.
The tank is completely full of fluid, 14V at the solonoid, the solonoid does fire and there is 14V at the motor. The motor does not run.
Tried opening the valves and using the drill to lower the jacks. The jacks will not move and it doesn't even feel like there is any pressure in the lines.
So, our conclusion is that the motor and/or pump are both bad. When I called Lippert support and told them our findings they agreed but of course said that only an authorized service center can say for sure.
One thing that I did notice that the manual shows pre 2006 valves need an Allen wrench to open and 2006 and later takes a slotted screwdriver. My valves take the the Allen wrench. So, did FR use a seven year old pump on my MH or did Lippert switch back to the Allen wrench valves? Something I want to find out. I also have the extended warranty so I'll see how much grief they give me about fixing.

Charleston SC
Gonna miss you Toby. RIP
Old 07-21-2015, 01:26 PM   #14

I heard someone say to press all four arrows at once to reset the system. I haven't tried that.
Old 07-21-2015, 02:51 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg_Travels View Post
I heard someone say to press all four arrows at once to reset the system. I haven't tried that.
After driving with the alarm saying the jacks are down it finally shuts down to a lock out mode and I have to do that to get it to reset. Pressing all four arrows does work to reset the error condition

Charleston SC
Gonna miss you Toby. RIP
Old 07-25-2015, 11:13 PM   #16
2006 Georgetown 340

I had the same issue. After driving the alarm would shut off. The pressure sensor that tells the pump to shut off was bad. Lippert Tech support was fantastic and helped me to order a new one from a local vendor as they do not stock them for a 2006 model and I am waiting for it to arrive. There is an alarm wire on the pressure sensor at the tank that I unplugged so the alarm does not go off and I have to remove the positive battery cable under the steps for the pump to shut off before it burns up until the new pressure sensor arrives.
Old 09-25-2016, 09:37 PM   #17

I have a Lippert 285318 3500 lb. tongue jack. It will go up but not down it sounds like I can hear the solenoid but nothing happens. do you have any info on this? Thank you Scott
Old 09-26-2016, 12:08 AM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjd10 View Post
Update;

......One thing that I did notice that the manual shows pre 2006 valves need an Allen wrench to open and 2006 and later takes a slotted screwdriver. .......
My valves take the the Allen wrench.
Where ever you read this is not correct my 2012 has allen wrench valves.
As far as I have seen everything now has allen wrench valves.
Good luck at the dealer.

Iggy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2016, 07:44 AM   #19

Try the reset mentioned. I had same issue and solved my problem
Old 09-26-2016, 05:14 PM   #20

I think I posted on another thread as this one was started over a year ago.

Ended up being a bad pump motor.
Seems to be common from what I have read on other forums. Had to wait 6 weeks to get new motor as they were on back order due to high demand

Tags
jacks, leveling