Originally Posted by davisiowa1955
I have a 2006 Georgetown SE 34TS and when the leveling jacks start to go down the main slide starts moving out. The jacks are jerky as they go down. Can anyone help me??????
Lots of questions come to mind.
1. Have you had the motorhome since new?
2. Did you just buy it used?
3. Have you checked to see the level of fluid int he tank?
4. Did it just start this recently?
5. Have you ever manually retracted the slides? Meaning tuirning the alllen screw in or out on the valve body?
6. Has the ATF fluid ever been replaced as it says in the manual?
7. Do you have a local RV dealer to check it out?