Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-05-2016, 07:00 AM   #1
Junior Member
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 5
Light Bulb type

Does anyone know what type of light bulb is used in the fixtures above the kitchen table and couch? And possibly the reading lights in the bedroom. Are these the same as the 921 lights that are down the middle of the coach? We have a 351 ds that is in storage and I was looking to order LED lights and was not sure if all the bulbs are the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Forest River Forums

spdkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2016, 01:20 PM   #2
Senior Member
Iggy's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Desert SW - Arizona
Posts: 6,390
I'm pretty sure they have #921 bulbs
I thought about doing the same but didn't know if they made led with that socket.
I now know they do. See link
Attached Images
2012 Georgetown XL - 378TS 60,000 miles
Life is a journey, not a destination !

Iggy is online now   Reply With Quote


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by is not in any way associated with Forest River, Inc. or its associated RV manufacturing divisions.

Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:13 PM.