Old 09-05-2015, 05:31 PM   #1

Lighting and cable issues

We are on our 8th and longest outing (19 days) since taking delivery in Feb of our 364TS. I am currently experiencing 3 issues.
1. Overhead lights in master bed slide quit working. All fuses in fuse box located above bed check good.
2. The three lights in the kitchen/living room overhead control by the switch in the corner under the cabinet by edge of TV. Again all fuses in fuse box over bed check good.
No idea what to check next, both sets of lights were working fine. Is there some secondary fuses somewhere?
3. This may be the first time on cable so could have had this issue all along and didn't know. Master bedroom TV can not find any channels on cable TV after attempting to program. The other 4 TV's programmed fine. Any one have an idea where the splitter is in the 364TS? I suspect that's the culprit if I can locate it.
Thanks for any suggestions.

SternHappens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2015, 07:39 PM   #2
Site Team

Are all the lights out or just those? If all, you might have another fuse somewhere closer to the battery that went out. If just those, not sure. I'd check if there's an override switch somewhere. We have one like that in our TT. The light over our dinette doesn't work unless the switch by the door is also on.

Not sure on the cable. Hopefully somebody else can chime in who has a similar model.

Sent from my iPhone using Forest River Forums

Old 09-05-2015, 08:10 PM   #3
2006 Georgetown 340

Not sure if this will apply but our bedroom lights went out on our 2006 GT 340 and the fuse was ok. I looked under the bed storage space and found that the wires and wire nuts had come loose and separated. Re-connected and the lights were working again. May be worth a look.

Good Luck.
Old 09-06-2015, 10:16 AM   #4

Thanks, compint, I'll dig around there today and see if I can trace the wires at all, still have the bedroom slide lights out.
As for the 3 main kitchen lights controlled by the undercabinet switch. What I did was pulled the 4 screws out of the fuse box so I could pull it out and take a look, tried checking for loose connections by basically jiggling the wires and the lights popped on. They seem to be soldered in so I don't know if there's a cold solder joint or what, but one issue resolved (for the time being at least).

As for the cable in the bedroom, I'm beginning to think it is an issue with the TV. When I switch the signal to "air" and program (while leaving the rest of the unit on cable) it won't program any channels, but when I put the selector over passenger seat on "antenna", pushed the button in that cabinet on the back wall so the HDTV antenna powered up, hit program on the TV and it found 40 channels. So I don't think I have any issues with connections or it won't have made a difference. I guess I think the issue is the TV finding digital channels in the cable mode, unless I'm somehow muffing the programming process up, I'm at a loss...

SternHappens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 01:03 PM   #5

Flagstaff BEWS - My LED Issues

I have found two separate LED lights now that the solder jobs have failed on the black wire. Originally I thought a fuse too as that was an issue prior to delivery. However upon further inspection of the light found this other issue. Maybe pop your lens to check the light directly to ensure that the wiring there is good or not.

Tags
light