Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-05-2016, 07:15 PM   #1

Angry lippert leveling flashing lites

Been working great...today when I hit the auto button only the two front jacks came down....all lites on left are flashing. I have tried to retract the jacks and start over to no avail...is there a reset I dont know about?? Anyone with similar experience?? Thanks, Bob
margesdiamond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2016, 07:37 PM   #2
Casper

LCI Flashing Lights

If I remember what the factory told me to reset the jacks is to hold all four arrows at the same time. Mine did the same thing right after I got the coach.
williamsgw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2016, 07:38 PM   #3
Mddle of the Rd Extremist

Quote:
Originally Posted by margesdiamond View Post
Been working great...today when I hit the auto button only the two front jacks came down....all lites on left are flashing. I have tried to retract the jacks and start over to no avail...is there a reset I dont know about?? Anyone with similar experience?? Thanks, Bob
It would be helpful to know the model and year of your camper.....also, do your slides work normally?
2014 Cedar Creek 38FL
2013 RAM 3500 6.7L diesel DRW Crew Cab
"When you get to the fork in the road, take it....."
MeepMeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2016, 08:01 PM   #4

08 Georgetown 338S...Been a good one...Bob
margesdiamond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2016, 09:29 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by margesdiamond View Post
Press all 4 arrows at the same time that resets it. That will clear the blinking lights. If your jacks don't move afterward if the jacks over extend it will trip the break located in the battery compartment.
Old 07-06-2016, 03:02 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayouownbeer View Post
Press all 4 arrows at the same time that resets it. That will clear the blinking lights. If your jacks don't move afterward if the jacks over extend it will trip the break located in the battery compartment.
Will holding down all 4 buttons at once recalibrate the leveling jacks? When I automatically level my Georgetown, it is always low in the front and I have to switch to manual and tweak the front jacks. I was wondering how I could recalibrate the system after I got the level I desired.
hikerjohn7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2016, 03:05 PM   #7

Search you tube and they have many videos on how to calibrate your level

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
swamprat26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2016, 09:12 AM   #8

Your circuit breaker tripped . It should be located in your battery box under the steps. Very common problem. You have to reset it. There are pictures on this sight to show you what it looks like but I don't have time to research it now.
Paul S. is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
leveling