Old 05-17-2012, 06:26 AM   #11
Originally Posted by shorty View Post
GAS - Wow! Here is my 0.2 cents on gas......For me personnally and not speaking for anyone else. I have chosen an expensive gas guzzling hobby and willing to pay for gas for the pure pleasure of de-stressing and enjoying my family. I am a weekend RVing warrior (my calendar is fully booked with camping all the way to Thanksgiving week) and will budget accordingly to meet the demands of the high gas prices. I am in Maryland and when I drive down South I tend to average around 8 mpg and when I head North (mountains or some says we have hills on the East coast) I just make sure to budget in a little more gas money as the mountains make my big Bertha very hungry and she drinks about 5 mpg and a little more with genny running and towing.

novaken1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 01:18 PM   #12
After months of research and visiting many dealerships I recently purchased a 337 and love it. We looked at the unit early in our research, and it became the benchmark of every other RV we looked at. The super slide, King bed, electric blind and awning, sold us. The engineers really did their homework on this one. At a price well below comparable models

Jim G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 11:34 PM   #13
I purchased new 2008 and have not had any major problems at all knock on wood!

Originally Posted by elkhntr4evr View Post
I have been looking at this paticular model, I had been looking at Diesels but like some others I have not been blessed with lots of money and Super Excellent credit. I was wondering how, being as yours was brand new to you it has been holding up for the last 4 years. Have you had any issues with it? Leaking water anywhere, wandering, engine troubles, anything like that. I would appreciate any input that you have about yours. I also like the floorplan for the 373DS. I like the idea of the living room, kitchen, dining room and bedroom set up seperatley, not like most you will find where it is all placed together or scattered everywhich way. Thank you in advance for anything you can share.

2008 Georgetown 373DS
shorty is offline   Reply With Quote