Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-07-2013, 03:15 PM   #1

Lost ability to level & use skideouts

On my 2011 378T I cannot retract my levelers nor retract the slideouts. when I push button to retract a slidout I can hear a solenid operate but not the motore. Have fluid. I looked for a loose cable but did not see any.
Any ideas where to look? There are a few different fuses that I can check but I'm working blind
JIm
Homejames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 03:37 PM   #2

Problem Solved

I got everything to work. In case anyone else has this problem: On the 378T on the wall to the left of the 2 batteries their is a junction box that has written on it 120A. There is a little red plunger sticking out that disconnects the hydralic motor. To the left of the red plunger is a black throw (less than 1 inch apart) switch which is the reset. I had to pop the cover to see this (hard to read) when I found no juice was coming through the box. I turned the reset and I am back in business.
I did add water to the batteries yesterday and must have hit the red plunger.
Homejames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 08:56 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homejames View Post
I got everything to work. In case anyone else has this problem: On the 378T on the wall to the left of the 2 batteries their is a junction box that has written on it 120A. There is a little red plunger sticking out that disconnects the hydralic motor. To the left of the red plunger is a black throw (less than 1 inch apart) switch which is the reset. I had to pop the cover to see this (hard to read) when I found no juice was coming through the box. I turned the reset and I am back in business.
I did add water to the batteries yesterday and must have hit the red plunger.

Glad you found the tripped circuit breaker.
Now you do know you shouldn't use the hydralic pump unless you are hooked up to shore power or positive you have 100% fully charged batteries.
The tripped breaker means that you has high amperage at the pump motor which is the only reason for the CB will trip. Low voltage
Iggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 11:13 AM   #4

I have a 2007 Georgetown 359TS. I had the same problem, breaker popped and a fuse blew causing the slides and jacks to stop working. My problem was caused by the automatic levelling system trying to level the MH on ground that was too much of a slope. The front jacks were completely extended and the system was trying to extend them more to level the unit. After about 10 seconds, the breaker popped and the fuse blew. With help from this forum, I was able to get everything working again.
The Hankster
2007 Georgetown XL 359TS
Hankster is offline   Reply With Quote