Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-03-2015, 11:45 AM   #1

Low water pressure in the aft bath

I have a 2014 Georgetown 360 with the bath and a half. My problem is low water pressure in the master or aft bath which affects the shower, both sinks and the toilet. The pressure is low on camp or with the onboard water pump. The filter element has been change with no change in the water pressure in the kitchen, forward or aft bath. Any and all help will be greatly appreciated.
KK
kenkaiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 12:23 PM   #2

You didn't mention if you are on your water pump and tank or city water.
Do you have a water regulator adapter?

So the water pressure is normal in the kitchen but everything else is low pressure?

Have you remove the sink strainers/ shower head as well as the toiler strainers to see if they are all clogged up with garbage?
Iggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 01:02 PM   #3

If you can access the water lines check for something pinching them off going to the back bath area,slide cargo, over zealous factory worker tightening something into a line.
Old 02-03-2015, 01:23 PM   #4

All filter screens and the toilet valve were removed and all were clear of debris. Camp or pump water pressure no difference. Only the water outlets aft of the rear axle are experiencing low pressure.
KK
Old 02-03-2015, 07:26 PM   #5
Tim & Lisa Trempert

Kinked hose? Are both hot and cold flows slow?

Sent from my iPhone using Forest River Forums
Old 02-04-2015, 09:19 AM   #6

Yes both hot and cold water lines are slow.KK
Old 02-04-2015, 01:54 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenkaiser View Post
Yes both hot and cold water lines are slow.KK

Being you have a 2014 model year why don't you let the dealer figure it out.
Old 02-05-2015, 02:20 PM   #8

just had the same problem after in storage and winterizing. Found some deposits in the valves. I believe they came from the water heater. Given that I blew out the system somehow these deposits wound up on the cold side. I cant figure out how. Anyway I took the valve stems out of each of these and cleared the stuff out. Now normal
palmetto rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2015, 03:07 PM   #9

Being in South Dakota it possible something is frozen?
Where are you and what's the outside temp?
Old 02-07-2015, 09:56 AM   #10

We had the same problem in our 2015 Columbus 320RS. We did all the things mentioned here already and nothing worked. Nine months and two dealerships later we still had the same problem. We went to Lazy Days in FL just this week for some other warranty work and mentioned it. The tech fixed it in 2 minutes. Check your winterizing switch (one direction says "Winterizing" the other says "Normal".) Make sure it is in the right direction. If it is and you still have the problem (like we did) check to see that the switch was installed correctly. Ours was installed backwards. It showed "Normal" but was really in "Winterizing" mode. Tech removed and turned the switch to the correct direction and we now have normal water pressure and decent showers, finally! :-) Hope this helps.
twoandahalfmarines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2015, 10:31 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by twoandahalfmarines View Post
We had the same problem in our 2015 Columbus 320RS. We did all the things mentioned here already and nothing worked. Nine months and two dealerships later we still had the same problem. We went to Lazy Days in FL just this week for some other warranty work and mentioned it. The tech fixed it in 2 minutes. Check your winterizing switch (one direction says "Winterizing" the other says "Normal".) Make sure it is in the right direction. If it is and you still have the problem (like we did) check to see that the switch was installed correctly. Ours was installed backwards. It showed "Normal" but was really in "Winterizing" mode. Tech removed and turned the switch to the correct direction and we now have normal water pressure and decent showers, finally! :-) Hope this helps.
What Winterizing Switch?
Are you talking about the water valve that is located near the water tank to add antifreeze for winterizing or the electric switch that you turn on for the Artic Pac pads?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Exterior 067.jpg
Views:	132
Size:	337.0 KB
ID:	69267   Click image for larger version

Name:	Interior 080.jpg
Views:	146
Size:	166.7 KB
ID:	69268  
Old 02-07-2015, 11:15 AM   #12

Our rigs may be configured differently. In my 2015 Columbus 320RS "Utility Convenience Center" where I hookup my water and the filter is located, there is a switch for winterizing. Here's a pic I found elsewhere on this forum (my FW is in storage at the moment) showing the switch in the top right corner of the photo:

When the switch is down and pointed inward it is "Normal" mode. Pointed up is in "Winterize" mode. In my case, the switch showed "Normal" but was actually in "Winterize" mode because the factory installed it backwards. If the switch is in wrong direction, water pressure is reduced, no matter what you try to do to increase it.
twoandahalfmarines is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
pressure, water