Old 01-25-2016, 10:46 AM   #1
Happily Retired Member
LP regulator

Last night here in Inglis, Fl the temps dropped to the high 20 deg range with a heavy frost. Well that was a perfect time for the dual diaphragm LP regulator to stop working. The Camco unit completely blocked the LP flow. This AM I found a replacement at Wades RV supply in Homosassa. We have a Duraflame Quartz heater that kept the inside temp to 53 this AM. The Camco regulator was replaced last winter when the OEM unit started leaking. Maybe we need to start carrying a spare part.

Mickey & Sue Stamper
2013 GT XL 378TS
Fire Mist

2013 Ford Escape on Landgrebe tow dolly
Mickeystamper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2016, 01:32 AM   #2
I find that if a part breaks then I carry a spare within reason. Its good investment and cuts down on down time of rv'ing, also very easy to find someone to replace a part if you have it, if your not capable of doing it yourself.

Andrew & Donna Reyes
2012 Georgetown 378XL
2015 Ford Taurus
Our Baby Dachshund
ramair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2016, 11:04 PM   #3
I also carry an extra regulator after replacing it for the 3rd time, I won't be without an extra one on hand!!

2013 Georgetown XL 350
2002 F250 4X4 CC
2012 Jeep Liberty
Dijoeboss is offline   Reply With Quote