Originally Posted by kmx888
2004 Georgetown gas. I cant get the jacks or slides to deploy (hydraulic).
Can anyone point me toward the operation of the slides manually (they are hydraulic with a Ford pump) so I can at least crank them out?
You need to check a few things first.
1. Is your coach batteries charged and in good condition?
2. Are they really being charged up when on shore power?
3. Is the hydraulic tank level full?
4. Is the large 100 amp breaker from the batteries tripped?
5. Do you have 12 volt lights in the coach when not plugged into shore power?
6. Do you hear the hydraulic pump run at all?
Check these things first.
I have attached a picture of the main battery breaker that may be tripped.
It has a red arm that comes out when tripped because of low DC voltage.
You need to push the arm in to reset it.
You can see the breaker I'm talking about in the upper left of the picture.