Old 09-17-2013, 11:05 PM   #11

Thanks Pete. You are correct - they will help.

Old 09-18-2013, 01:32 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyu View Post
Petey. If the MH is not level should you bring in (or out) the slides?
howdy: if you are on un level ground I would bring slides in first, then jacks. But remember motor running for jacks. And then generator for all slides. We do a lot of dry camping so when I find a spot I like it pretty level from the word go. This makes it a lot easier. Hope this helps. There is a lot of good info on this sight. Pete

Old 09-18-2013, 07:54 PM   #13

You should be as level as possible anytime operating the slides. They, like the fridge can be a little off but needs as much level as you can get to operate smoothly. I always use either shore power or gen, bring in slides and then retract all on jacks. Just my way but my unit is 2011 and has 25,000 on her and still going strong.
Old 09-18-2013, 09:06 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by copsuno View Post
You should be as level as possible anytime operating the slides. They, like the fridge can be a little off but needs as much level as you can get to operate smoothly. I always use either shore power or gen, bring in slides and then retract all on jacks. Just my way but my unit is 2011 and has 25,000 on her and still going strong.
That is usually the procedure I follow. Don't get me started on the fridge. I can hardly wait for our next trip to FL and have to toss another $100 worth of food due to extreme temp swings in the fridge.
Old 09-19-2013, 12:07 AM   #15

howdy: on your refer remember to use inside thermometer for accurate reading. the digital one on upper right outside is junk. you can buy these at camping world for about 5 bucks, they work. Pete
Old 09-19-2013, 09:10 AM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by petey View Post
howdy: on your refer remember to use inside thermometer for accurate reading. the digital one on upper right outside is junk. you can buy these at camping world for about 5 bucks, they work. Pete
I agree about the digital. However the food was barely cool so we did not want to chance it. Our next step will be to install a fan on the inside.
Old 09-20-2013, 12:31 AM   #17

the refer is a case: I have found always put stuff inside cold if you put in beer pop or what ever the refer works over time if its warm, just a little tip. Pete Gresham oregon

Tags
manual, slide, slide out