Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-07-2015, 08:54 PM   #1

More big thanks to fellow FROGs

Just met a couple of new Georgetown owners here in Key West. One is from Maine in a brand new 328, the other is a twin to our 351 from Texas.

Passed along some of the wonderful insights shared on this forum with them. The folks in from Texas couldn't get there fridge to work on batteries. Showed them where the GFI was for the refrig circuit. Sure enough POPPED.

Also, pointed out a couple of important things we'd learn from forum. Mostly how difficult to use the printed literature and how helpful this forum is.

So again - thanks to all of you FROGs. You've helped not just me but them.
Old 02-07-2015, 09:20 PM   #2

I will have to 2X this also, have picked up a lot of information here and at FROG events and shared them with others. Had a friend we meet here in FL have a problem with his unit wiring found a bad GFI and also one of those push on type receptacle that are used in a lot of RVs. They also are now looking at a FR RV because of all the support giving at FROG's and by FR. You think FR service is bad some of the stories I have heard this year is a night mare on 42nd street.
Forbes is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
frog