Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-04-2012, 02:36 PM   #1
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 2
Send a message via AIM to vmturbo Send a message via Skype™ to vmturbo
Need A Condenser / oil cooler where to buy

I been look to replace on 1999 gt a condenser / oil cooler part number
w800-1022 but i can not find i called workhorse and the said it a gm part call gm
and got run a round need help locating one any one have an item were to go
thanks for your help.

vmturbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 07:26 PM   #2
Senior Member
jsutherl's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 312
I have a GMC truck. I have good luck by taking my VIN number to a GMC or Chevy dealer's part department. They put in your VIN and it should pull up all the parts available for that chasis. My truck is half a 1994 and half a 1995 (built right at the end of the 1994 run). Parts are often wrong if I just go to any parts place and buy based on year. But so far the dealer has never been wrong and the price has always been reasonable.

2008 Georgetown SE 350DS BunkHouse
jsutherl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 07:36 PM   #3
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
TURBS's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,423
A/c condensor?

If so call 1800 radiator
they'll have it or know where they can get it.
TURBS is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by is not in any way associated with Forest River, Inc. or its associated RV manufacturing divisions.

Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:16 AM.