Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-20-2015, 11:16 AM   #1

Need Forest River contact info

My 364TS is still under warranty and the residential refrigerator has never worked since I picked up the unit a month or so ago. The dealer I bought the coach from is three hours away so I would like to contact Forest River to find out if there is an authorized service center to do warranty repairs in my location (Kansas City) other than Camping World.

Does anyone have the phone number for Georgetown warranty repairs contact at Forest River. I would be very appreciative. Thanks.

Marcusfan
Old 07-20-2015, 11:34 AM   #2
clr

Well most of the warranty people and the parts people are different persons for most brands. The Georgetown person is Steve Stombaugh sstombaugh@forestriverinc.com and the phone number for the Elkhart IN warranty is 574 260-7600. There is no direct line for the Georgetown line. This info is several months old so may not be 100% correct but the phone number should be work. Hope this helps you.
clr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2015, 11:38 AM   #3

Forest River Contact Information

rkulbok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2015, 09:54 PM   #4

I left a message for Kevin late on Monday and Brian called me back today. Because my frig is a Frigidaire, they want their repair folks to look at it rather than taking it to a dealer for repairs. Okay so you want to come to my house to look at it instead of me being inconvenienced by having to take it to the dealer. Alrighty then, works for me. Oh, and you will have someone here on Thursday? Perfect. Brian is also sending me a door strut to replace the broken one on my door so in a week or two that will be fixed also. So far, so good. This is my third Forest River product and I continue to be super happy with their support.
Old 07-22-2015, 02:35 PM   #5

And special thanks to clr and rku.
mike.t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2015, 04:07 PM   #6

Indeed thanks clr and rku.

Tags
forest river