Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-05-2018, 09:26 PM   #61

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rsndy Lacy View Post
Thanks for the info......no one mentioned anything to us about this when we bought it Friday.
Another question
Our Air Command heat pump fan kicks on every 40 to 45 seconds for 5 to 6 seconds all the time ...except when actually heating the coach...is this normal?
Rsndy Lacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2018, 09:03 AM   #62

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rsndy Lacy View Post
Another question
Our Air Command heat pump fan kicks on every 40 to 45 seconds for 5 to 6 seconds all the time ...except when actually heating the coach...is this normal?

Haven’t used that part of it yet
Bubbajh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2018, 09:55 AM   #63

Just got my 36B5 model back from our dealership, they fixed a couple issues that were bugging us, large side slide was squealing when moving, we assumed it was rubbing the floor, so the made some adjustments that it stopped that, we also have a bed slide now that I got it home that won't go out>>? I think it's one of the motors, I replace one 3 months ago that died, and this seems to be the other. wow..well here's a question for you that have this model, our cabinet doors above the dash and the one above the entry door, all have lifts that hold the doors open when they are lifted up, the ones above the couch and above the bed do not. It's pretty hard getting things in and out when you gotta hold the door up with one hand. My wife is wondering about it so here it is, Do you other owners have this same issue? Or, was mine just not installed at the assembly line. A call to the reps at the Georgetown plant says they were not designed to have them in those places. I was going to try and buy my own and install them. I thought i would ask before and see if maybe I have a case where I should pursue them to add them. Seems like something that is a no-brainer on their part to install these during assembly
Retired Electrician, Miller Brewery, 31 yrs.
Dalin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2018, 09:59 AM   #64

I added hydraulic lifts to all of the cabinets that didn't come with them. They were about $5 each. I also flipped the opening direction of the cabinet above the microwave.
c1andc2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2018, 10:19 AM   #65

Same. Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkwalsh View Post
Congratulations! Looks really nice.
Purchased same coach color and all. We love it. 8000 miles purchased in April 2018. Leaving for the south first week in December .
Pat wright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2018, 12:10 PM   #66

No hydraulic lifts on same cabinets as yours. I’ll be putting them on this winter. My main slide is also very noisy. They told me that was normal. You say yours are quiet now? My bedroom slide is very quiet.
BirdeeGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2018, 05:35 PM   #67

Thanks for the replies. I guess I will go find me five lifts and install them myself. Meanwhile, having just got mine back, I was opening it up where it's parked and the bed slide would not go out, at all. One side tries to move about an inch and then it stops. I just replaced that slide mote 3 months ago, the other one seems to be dead. I don't know what happened to it, It was fine when I took it to the dealership. I suppose it could have just went all of a sudden. I will take it back maybe tomorrow, and leave it from the maintenance guys to check out next Monday. My dealer has been extremely accommodating to me since I bought it a year and half ago. I hope they don't get tired of seeing me come in. Anyone have a product number for those cabinet door lifts? Our local Lowes or Home Depot neither one has anything like them. Thanks!
Retired Electrician, Miller Brewery, 31 yrs.
Dalin is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
georgetown