Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-29-2014, 10:12 PM   #41

Just wandering what everybody uses for storage containers

Sent from my iPad using Forest River Forums
kdcamper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2014, 08:20 AM   #42

We have 2 cats and use an awful lot of cat litter. Those 35lb buckets that the litter comes in are great storage containers. DW thinks I'm crazy when I pull them out of the recycle bin...
DarrenK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2014, 09:48 AM   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigben View Post
vinniechains - not sure how old or large the kids are but we were already to buy the 378 - loved it with the large u-shaped sofa and had a great deal working. Problem was that we'd had TT, spending lots of time with 3 of our younger grandchildren (8,8,10). The making up of the beds and then fixing them up in the morning. The 378 is much more conducive to having the kids stay with us but after lots of discussion opted for the 351. Given the age of the grandkids it is the perfect coach for us right now. As our grandkids get older that will probably change. The good Lord willing, I will trade for the 378. Loved the floor plan, loved the chassis just needed a bit more space.

PS: the grandkids really enjoy their own space complete with TVs and Apple TVs. And we aren't constantly jacking with the bedding.

Luck
We have a bunkhouse in our TT currently. We just have sleeping bags on them which makes it very easy, eliminating the need to make the beds. As for our current search for the right MH floorplan, we are also heavily considering the Bounder 35k. It doesn't have the bunkhouse either but we love the bath and a half. My kids are 9, 8 and 4yrs old. I feel like the will eventually get cramped in the bunks. One of our friends owns the 40G Diesel Pusher that has the bunks. Every time we camp with them, our kids crash in their MH and they all (5 kids) crash where ever they were sitting/laying...never in the bunks. Seeing this is what led us to not put too much stock in the bunks being a must have.

That said, we really love the Tiffin 35 QBA as well. If we can get a hold of this coach a couple years old, we would probably jump on it.
vinniechains is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2014, 12:03 PM   #44

Good news is that lots to choose from at the price point. We really like the three bunk beds in our 351 but like the Tiffin floor plan. Glad we chose the gas model. Was concerned at first but not now.

Safe travels and Happy New Year.

Tags
motorhome